Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Captain Call

Reaction score
Mine still hasn't shipped. Just got off the phone with my dealer and they were told mine was waiting on an exhaust emissions chip from the area manager. Was shipped to storage July 21st. Estimated ship date...to be determined. Was ordered back in April. Boy am I lucky haha.

megacabby

Reaction score
FINALLY hitched a ride from the Autoport in Concord, Ontario and getting dropped off at the dealer yesterday evening.

The PW-75 is now reality and waiting to be cleaned up for next week.

Build #2040.
The PW-75 made it home from the dealership this afternoon.

All good as she was left inside from yesterday’s storm.

All rebate incentives and 2.99% finance rate is in tact.

Time to accessorize!

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score
JUST GOT THE CALL EVERYONE HOPES FOR! With pictures to back it up! My truck has arrived!!! Good thing the VIN is the same as it showed on shipping as my tunes are already written because my patience ran out about a month ago and I ordered the tunes before confirming VIN that I was getting it tied to lol. Picking up on Monday the 13th as I am off the Tues & Wed so I can do the ceramic coating and full polish over my time off. Then it is off to Kamloops I go at the end of the month to get my Carli kit installed and then over to Kelowna for my gofast parts :)

unclelala

Reaction score
Mine still hasn't shipped. Just got off the phone with my dealer and they were told mine was waiting on an exhaust emissions chip from the area manager. Was shipped to storage July 21st. Estimated ship date...to be determined. Was ordered back in April. Boy am I lucky haha.
where are you located ?

unclelala

Reaction score
JUST GOT THE CALL EVERYONE HOPES FOR! With pictures to back it up! My truck has arrived!!! Good thing the VIN is the same as it showed on shipping as my tunes are already written because my patience ran out about a month ago and I ordered the tunes before confirming VIN that I was getting it tied to lol. Picking up on Monday the 13th as I am off the Tues & Wed so I can do the ceramic coating and full polish over my time off. Then it is off to Kamloops I go at the end of the month to get my Carli kit installed and then over to Kelowna for my gofast parts :)
Great to hear !

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score
Push your dealer ,mine took a week to move, its probably in Pitt meadows shipping yard
Wow, mine got to the dealer the day after it arrived to the Vancouver yard or Pitt (not sure which). Id imagine there was a shortage of transport drivers when your truck was in the yard. Would be a crappy week knowing how close but yet so far it is.

Myfast70

Reaction score
What are you doing for a tune and what are the increases that are to be expected from it? Is it a "def" tune that still keeps it intact? You can PM if you prefer not to post publicly what other go fast parts are you adding?

Thx!

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score
What are you doing for a tune and what are the increases that are to be expected from it? Is it a "def" tune that still keeps it intact? You can PM if you prefer not to post publicly what other go fast parts are you adding?

Thx!
I am doing a tune set from a very reputable tuner in Canada (will not disclose name/company out of respect for protection). These are a full EGR/DPF/SCR delete tunes. See below re-posted from the website.

Some of the features include :
All torque and speed limiters gone.
Disable Pre/Post Injection events.
Exhaust brake power increased and enabled down to 40km/hr.
Considerable fuel mileage gains over the stock calibrations.
Dramatically improved pedal sensitivity over stock tuning. Adjustable per SOTF level.
Much faster and more firm shifts. Better shift points to prevent lugging.
Increased transmission line pressure for more holding power on clutches.
2nd gear lockup and locked shifts 2-6 for built 68rfe transmissions.
Exhaust brake switch persist through key cycle.
All road and cruise speed limits disabled.
LR clutch held in 1st gear.

No derates or shutdowns enabled. Truck will never leave you stranded or limit your speed for any reason.

Current regular power levels available.

STOCK +0HP
TOW +30HP
HEAVY TOW +60HP
STREET +120HP
RACE +200HP

unclelala

Reaction score
Well salesman called today to tell me its here finally. He said they need it till Tuesday so Ill get it then. He sent me pics so here they are. The pics of inside are pointless because everything is covered in plastic.

Attachments

• IMG_3872.jpeg
    IMG_3872.jpeg
    1,012.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3870.jpeg
    IMG_3870.jpeg
    888.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3869.jpeg
    IMG_3869.jpeg
    707.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3871.jpeg
    IMG_3871.jpeg
    885.4 KB · Views: 74

JE_75PW

Reaction score
Well here's a twist for everyone.

My truck shows up on the lot today and we start to finalize the details. I was going to trade my current vehicle until it developed engine knock and warranty denied it ( did my own oil changes) so I sold it privetly to minimize the financial impact to myself.

Now the dealer won't sell me the truck because they can make more money if they sell it to someone else. Their saying they are loosing out because I sold the trade. That's BS. Their not loosing out!! It's not costing them, they just don't get to make as much.
I was loosing out if I brought them a truck with a blown engine.

FCA won't do anything

This is beyond crazy

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

My truck shows up on the lot today and we start to finalize the details. I was going to trade my current vehicle until it developed engine knock and warranty denied it ( did my own oil changes) so I sold it privetly to minimize the financial impact to myself.

Now the dealer won't sell me the truck because they can make more money if they sell it to someone else. Their saying they are loosing out because I sold the trade. That's BS. Their not loosing out!! It's not costing them, they just don't get to make as much.

FCA won't do anything

This is beyond crazy

So you sold a lame truck to an unsuspecting buyer, one that was in an order contract (I assume) with the dealer, and you're pissed they backed out? LOL

Surf2snow1

Reaction score

FCA won't do anything

This is beyond crazy
That sucks. What does your deal with them say? Was it contingent on a trade in? Not sure what the best course of action is.

Reaction score
Wow, a lot of assumptions there dude.

No, the buyer of my truck was well aware of the engine issue. He bought it knowing it needed a replacement. And the price reflected it
Is your name on the build sheet with the VIN # attached ? That would be a sales contract no ?

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
It's destined for Idaho whenever it ships
I’m guessing the 2021 weren’t included in the 2022 recall for the emissions chip? Seems like they should have found a way to get that sent out to you with the emissions recall in place.

Captain Call

Reaction score
I’m guessing the 2021 weren’t included in the 2022 recall for the emissions chip? Seems like they should have found a way to get that sent out to you with the emissions recall in place.
Screenshot_20210910-212417_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210910-213243_Chrome.jpgnot sure, but I'm raising a damn stink now. like it'll get anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread