Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 2500 Laramie MegaCab has arrived!

Ejmartin

Reaction score
Surprisingly with all the C19 worries, market depressions and quarantines...my truck arrived EARLY! In fact, too early, I'll be waiting a few weeks until the Memorial Day sales events kick off before I pick it up. For now I have gone end-to-end and confirmed it was built per the build sheet and has arrived without damage. I took it for a brief ride around the block and all seems to work properly. It's completely filthy but I took a pic anyway. As soon as I complete the deal it will be heading to "Zero Defects" for clear bra and Ceramic coating. For now, here she is!BigBlue2.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very nice truck! Unfortunately there's not many spec'd out similarly up here, all the new 6.4L's I've come across are crew cab and most are big horns.

Ejmartin

Reaction score
Very nice truck! Unfortunately there's not many spec'd out similarly up here, all the new 6.4L's I've come across are crew cab and most are big horns.
Thanks for the response! You are absolutely right...it's the same in my area. Dealerships tend to put Diesels in all the upper level packages. Every Laramie, Longhorn or Limited I looked at within 200mi has the Cummins in it. I had to special order this truck with the 6.4 and the various packages I wanted. This truck has the Tow, Safety and Offroad package's in addition to the preferred interior group. My hope is we'll have great comfort while safely hauling the camper around the countryside. Cheers!

Ejmartin

Reaction score
Nice color scheme ;)
Why thank you...back at ya! Nice looking rig! Over the years I've had a Flame Red, Silver, Khaki Metallic and another Flame Red...mostly because they were the right price-point on the lot. This time around I got to choose, and I've thought that Patriot Blue looks fantastic on these trucks. Enjoy!!

Buppies

Reaction score
Love the color combination absolutely beautiful

John Jensen

Reaction score
Nice truck and color combo. Ordering what you want is always a big reward and the best satisfaction.

JohnandDonna

Reaction score
She is a beautiful Truck. We had to order ours as well to get it the way we wanted. Just curious, how much does it cost to get the clear bra (full hood or half?) and ceramic coating?

Users who are viewing this thread