Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ram 3500

1. AlexcumminsH.O

Ram 2022 frequent regeneration, lemon law

Hello everyone, I have a 2022 3500 H.O Regens every 100 miles or less, been like this since I bought it, I'm thinking on start a case with the lemon law, has someone submited a lemon law case? I just want some info to know if they really help, thank you.
  2. NewGTGuy

My 2022 RAM 3500 Nightmare

Hello all. In 2021 I ordered a fully loaded (every option but the backup alarm) 2022 RAM 3500 Limited. I took possession in April of 2022 after waiting about 9 months. During this time, the dealer raised the price of the truck $10k. Since then, owning this rig has turned into a nightmare. In...
  3. Cornerstoneelectrics

2019 ram 3500 Aisin transmission failure

I’ve got a 2019 ram 3500 Laramie with the Aisin transmission with 45.5k miles on it. Drove it one morning to my workshop and parked it there for about 10 hours. It drove fine but I noticed shifts were slightly rough/sluggish. Didn’t think anything about it and 10 hours later started it back up...
  4. ramrod88

TRX console shifter complete assembly

Trx console shifter bundle. This was removed all from a 2022 with less then 5k miles. Everything is in very nice shape. See pics for condition. I bought all this to do the swap on my personal truck but have ordered a new one before getting to this. Pm with questions if you have them Thanks...
  5. Olive2022HO3500

Recalls on Canadian truck imported to the US - can´t be set as done?

I have a question about recalls. Back in 2016 I bought a 2015 3500 Cummins truck in Canada. Imported it and has been registered with me since then in the US. I received a few recalls with the truck. All but one have been taken care of by the local dealer in Maine. The last recall, I have the...