Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ram 2500

1. JustPassingBy

New here but own no RAM any more

Hi all, I used to be proud 2020 RAM Power Wagon owner but not anymore and I joined this forum with sole intention of selling some rare leftover parts like Leitner ACS bed rack and rock rails as local pickup (so absolutely no chance of scam here) but forum says I have to have "minimum of 10 posts...
  2. jayh231

New member 2nd 2500

What's up everyone, new to the group. My first HD was a 2017 Laramie 6.7 which I traded in for a 2019 1500 Limited (I know big mistake) recently traded in the 1500 for a 2020 2500 6.7 Laramie with the rear air ride completely stock other than a S&B cold air intake. Now debating on trading it in...
  3. I

2020 2500 Issues Please Provide Insight

I've got a 2020 Ram2500 with the 6.7 Cummins with about 14,700 miles on it. It is now in the shop for the third time due to a mechanical issue. The first issue was that it blew through 1/2 tank of DEF in one day and was blowing white smoke out the exhaust unfortunately I don't have my service...
  4. S

Harmon Kardon Issues for 2020

I just bought a 2020 Ram Laramie 2500. I originally went to the dealership to buy a power wagon, but drove off the lot with that instead. I absolutely love it, but when I go to play music it's only half as powerful as the sound system I tested in the Power Wagon. Both trucks have the same 17...