Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here but own no RAM any more

JustPassingBy

Reaction score
Hi all, I used to be proud 2020 RAM Power Wagon owner but not anymore and I joined this forum with sole intention of selling some rare leftover parts like Leitner ACS bed rack and rock rails as local pickup (so absolutely no chance of scam here) but forum says I have to have "minimum of 10 posts and 30 days of membership". 30 days is not a problem obviously but I don't really want to flood this forum with meaningless messages since I own no RAM any more. But if I have to have 10 messages: here we go.

JustPassingBy

Reaction score
And while we're at it I'd like to chime in why I'm not a 2500 Power Wagon owner any longer: it just wasn't working for me well enough in southern Nevada temperatures. Front shocks died of overheating right on 2000-mile mark on my odometer long before I even attempted any real off-roading. Dealer warrantied those but declined to provide another truck while they were waiting for shocks to come in stock claiming it was safe to drive it with dead ones. Well, it wasn't and after 5 months of waiting and driving like that and almost getting myself into accident I just burned out of constant waiting... So, I paid for Carli Pintop suspension out of pocket in attempt to love this truck again and yeah it was fun. But then all those little things like camera screen utilizing just half of my 12" monitor, wifi I paid for constantly not working or adaptive cruise control that was constantly missing cars in front finally got me and I sold it. I invested a lot to love that truck, but competition makes things that just work so I went with competing truck, and I can honestly say that I'm happy now :)

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to HDRams! and thanks for following the rules, most don't.

However, the rule is

"If you are a new member less than 30 days and/or less than 10 posts, you MUST post in the New Member Introductions Forum before selling."​

whitexc

Reaction score
Good luck with the new truck. They all have their faults.

Sent from my semi-smart telephonic device

Vangad

Reaction score
And while we're at it I'd like to chime in why I'm not a 2500 Power Wagon owner any longer: it just wasn't working for me well enough in southern Nevada temperatures. Front shocks died of overheating right on 2000-mile mark on my odometer long before I even attempted any real off-roading. Dealer warrantied those but declined to provide another truck while they were waiting for shocks to come in stock claiming it was safe to drive it with dead ones. Well, it wasn't and after 5 months of waiting and driving like that and almost getting myself into accident I just burned out of constant waiting... So, I paid for Carli Pintop suspension out of pocket in attempt to love this truck again and yeah it was fun. But then all those little things like camera screen utilizing just half of my 12" monitor, wifi I paid for constantly not working or adaptive cruise control that was constantly missing cars in front finally got me and I sold it. I invested a lot to love that truck, but competition makes things that just work so I went with competing truck, and I can honestly say that I'm happy now :)
I see you got busted for posting hahaha but I’m curious what you ended up buying

JustPassingBy

Reaction score
Good luck with the new truck. They all have their faults.

Sent from my semi-smart telephonic device

That is true and I wish there was at least one with no faults lol. But speaking of RAM: I just fed up with driving 2020 truck like it's from 2005. Those guys have (mostly) great engineers but really lacking in software department.

I see you got busted for posting hahaha but I’m curious what you ended up buying

I went with blue oval of dinosaur variety :)

Users who are viewing this thread