Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Price negotiated from MSRP

Ha, I’d kill for that tax sum. Where I live in WA state my tax would be 5k on that truck.
  2. T

Price negotiated from MSRP

Any of you guy’s doing the fly and drive have concerns about break-in? IIRC manufacturers recommend varying speeds and RPM’s for the initial hundred or more miles on a new vehicle. Are you guys doing 100 or so local miles before the long journey back? If you subscribe to this it seems like...
  3. T

2022 Power Wagon Level 3 Photos

Ok so what decal options did you select? This is what I thought the level 3’s were suppose to look like by default but they’ve been coming in with the vertical bed decal and not the door a gate decal like yours.
  4. T

It’s sad that this is totally believable in 2021
  5. T

What’s weird is I found a level 3 with no decal options changed on the window sticker and it has the level 1 & 2 bed decal and doesn’t have the door or tailgate “power wagon” decal. https://www.larsondodge.com/auto/new-2022-ram-2500-power-wagon-crew-cab-4x4-64-box-puyallup-wa/60274253/
  6. T

Ram Bonus Cash Offers

I know Ford extended their summer PCO’s for 2021 trucks to apply to 2022’s because of inventory shortages. Doubtful, but maybe?
  7. T

Ram Bonus Cash Offers

Same here as of a few minutes ago.
  8. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Has anyone seen Harvest Sunrise in any media anywhere? I can’t come up with anything.
  9. T

Any news on a bigger gas engine?

The 7.3 has neither cylinder deactivation nor auto start/stop. The way an HD truck engine should be. Back to Ram though. The 6.4 in the Jeep Grand Wagoneer is rated at something like 470hp/455tq. Anyone have insight as to whether this 6.4 is closer to the SRT 6.4 or closer to a tuned up HD...
  10. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

They’re not directional. They are Bi-function projector LED’s which just means the single projector is responsible for both low and hi beam. I think there is a shutter inside that rotates.
  11. T

Power Wagon Level 3 package ordering

Based on current information I can gather, the differences between the 75th and a 2022 level 3 are… -75th badging -mountain brown seats -beadlock wheels -rockrail steps It appears the level 3 will now even include the premium headlights and a specification plate on the dash. And Uconnect 5.
  12. T

Sideways angled pictures like that should be illegal. Was never cool.
  13. T

Power Wagon Level 3 package ordering

literature says level 3 include decal delete. I would assume that’s referencing the vertical bed decal. And since I can’t imagine they would have no “power wagon” badging on it, I’ll also assume it has the 75th tailgate and door decal. So my guess it looks just like the 75th minus the 75th...
  14. T

I just ordered a 2022 Ram Power Wagon

awesome, congrats. Thanks for the vid can’t wait to hear more about the 2022 soon. That olive green is THE best truck color ever.
  15. T

2023 RAM 2500 HD

How could Ram realistically justify not updating the cab until 2025? Seems like a huge mistake. Guys will be jumping ship. And Ford’s 7.3 may as well be their base engine at this point. 6.2 only lands in fleet trucks, sometimes. As mentioned, paying for R&D that doesn’t exist.
  16. T

Swapping PW Bed

If I was going down the bed replacement road for a smartcap I would take this route… https://www.na.rsismartcap.com/products/bedreplacement
  17. T

2022 Superduty production started early July. Deliveries have been coming in since early august. Even some June and July orders have truck in hand. Also, the only commodity or package restriction is adaptive steering orders are not being scheduled. The higher trim trucks seem to be getting...