Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Bonus Cash Offers

fourbybud

Reaction score
Having now received not one but two separate bonus cash offers, does anyone know if they can both be used at the same time?

neophyteguy

Reaction score
I really don't have any idea, but good luck! I would be keen to know what your best guess is as to why you got them though....thanks!

@JC

Reaction score
I really don't have any idea, but good luck! I would be keen to know what your best guess is as to why you got them though....thanks!
I got a $750 in the mail last week and I haven't requested anything from Ram since before I bought my 2020 PW spring of last year.

Deki

Reaction score
Dude how do we get some of these? I just ordered my truck and I'm trying to get as many rebates as possible.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Dude how do we get some of these? I just ordered my truck and I'm trying to get as many rebates as possible.
Sign up to get a brochure on their website (I tried but the link appears to be broken, it’s at the bottom of ramtrucks.com). And sign up for updates:

You might get an email soon, or in the future, or not at all.

jadmt

Reaction score
they are called targeted mailers and strictly luck of the draw. Over the years I have gotten some I have been able to use and other times not.
Don't forget the bonus drive rebate. I have used this 4X's and super easy to apply for. www.bonusdrive.com

Last edited:

tla90

Reaction score
Sign up to get a brochure on their website (I tried but the link appears to be broken, it’s at the bottom of ramtrucks.com). And sign up for updates:

You might get an email soon, or in the future, or not at all.
Man, I signed up with three different email addresses trying to get these earlier this year. Nothing on any of them.

I do think I remember seeing a discount for switching from another manufacturer. Gonna try to find that and use it

mcarey

Reaction score
You can't stack em, and they typically can't be combined with other similar options such as the PenFed discount. Though, there is one user here who apparently was successful in stacking them, so I do suppose it's always worth a shot.

When I picked up my truck, my dealer showed me in their system, exactly what they were dealing with. I actually had 3, 2 RAM cash (1000 and 500 or 750) and the PenFed (1000). They were all already tied to my name, in their system, some how - as I hadn't shared any actual codes or information with them yet. On their screen, if he tried to check more than one, it would just grey the other one out. Between all three. We obviously chose one of the two 1000$ ones. There were also a handful of other options they could have tried and applied to me, but I wasn't eligible, like the military and farmers discounts.

jadmt

Reaction score
the bonus drive rebate is not tied to the others. the targeted ones are applied to your final negotiated price but the bonus drive is one you apply for after you already buy your truck or jeep. You have up to 60 days to apply after getting your new vehicle.

mcarey

Reaction score
the bonus drive rebate is not tied to the others. the targeted ones are applied to your final negotiated price but the bonus drive is one you apply for after you already buy your truck or jeep. You have up to 60 days to apply after getting your new vehicle.
Good call. That's an additional $250 everyone eligible should get.

ddphillips52

Reaction score
Back in February when I bought my 2020 dually, Ram had sent me a $6500 coupon good for any 3500HD truck in inventory. Don't know why, but with that and my 2013 trade, I got a pretty good deal on my 2020 3500HD dually.

dragon_ram

Reaction score
So far it’s all for 2021 models though right? That’s all I’ve gotten.

olypsd

Reaction score
Visited ramtrucks.com today to check out inventory. A pop-up appeared for $1500. Filled it out and was emailed a code. Only good for 2021's, and must take delivery by 11/30.

Threeper88

Reaction score
I know Ford extended their summer PCO’s for 2021 trucks to apply to 2022’s because of inventory shortages. Doubtful, but maybe?

Dingo

Reaction score
I was excited when I saw the popup, but assumed there was a catch. It would take a lot more than $1500 to get me to pass on Uconnect 5 and accept a year older model.

Users who are viewing this thread