Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. CVDaddy

Those of you with Rambox and tonneau - HELP!

I have RamBoxes and the Revolver X4S. The foam on the drivers side came out in a large portion of the middle. Kept tucking it back in. Finally it started flapping in the wind so I just pulled it off. The bed seems to seal just as well without it. I go through the car wash and get the same...
  2. CVDaddy

Switch Column Shifter

Tip: If the D shaped insert comes out with your old shifter, make sure the chamfered end goes in first. The bolt won't line up if you don't notice and put the other end in first. Ask me how I know...
  3. CVDaddy

Thuren billet end links

Nope. I'll pay shipping.
  4. CVDaddy

Thuren billet end links

UPS says 23.43 and FedEx says 15.32
  5. CVDaddy

Thuren billet end links

$ 150 I ordered a Thuren sway bar with billet end links, but I have AEV dual sport lift, so I had to order the 6.75" end links. So the never installed, only unwrapped foam for the picture, billet end links are for sale. They're only a $60 upgrade at time of order, but the universal end links...
  6. CVDaddy

Uconnect Wifi dead for good?

My wifi has stopped working a couple times. 6 or so months apart. I disconnected both batteries for and hour and the wifi came back. The Uconnect takes a couple hours to get back to normal. The HVAC just blows warm air and the surround cameras don't work. I learned this from another thread...
  7. CVDaddy

Daily driving a prospector XL?

I DD my PXL and love it. 25,000 miles so far. Park way out in lots. Always seems some dingus will park right next to me while I'm inside. Maybe their Honda needs shade or a bodyguard. Parking garages are a hard no. Truck is 86" tall. I drove it from AEV in Michigan to Denver and have been...
  8. CVDaddy

TWO batteries ?

Thank you Porkchopexpress! I followed your disconnect the batteries, and now my wifi is working again. I'd like to add that the Uconnect4 takes a couple hours to get it's s**t back together. My cameras were gone and the HVAC would only blow warm air. Kinda worried for a while.
  9. CVDaddy

Tonneau bed cover

Did you get the straps to tighten in the rails? I don't know if I'm doing it wrong, but the bolt bottoms out before it gets anywhere near tight. I'm also wondering if I have the wrong straps. The buckle end is wrong. I contacted Bak and they sent the correct ends, but maybe I have the wrong...
  10. CVDaddy

Rambox Lock Issue

Sorry, that's not a write up. Basically, remove the 5 10mm bolts that hold the lock mechanism. Don't remove the phillips screws, they hold pieces to the other side of the plastic. Look for the broken green piece of plastic, replace it, put back together.
  11. CVDaddy

Rambox Lock Issue

Write up on this site: https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/rambox-lock-issues.5853/ These are what I ordered and they work for me: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0791DZ5Y4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  12. CVDaddy

Rambox Lock Issue

I've had both sides break. Here's what I used...
  13. CVDaddy

Free chrome grille - Denver area

RTillery claimed it. Sorry Hym8nce, I answered RTillery's PM before I saw your ship request.
  14. CVDaddy

Free chrome grille - Denver area

2020 Laramie grille. Removed at 8000 miles. I think the PN is 68443922A. Tried sell it on Craigslist for $50. Then tried to give it away. No one wants a chrome grille. It's too nice to just throw in the trash.
  15. CVDaddy

Big green truck in Colorado

I have a full size spare taking up half of the bed. I can remove it, but it takes 2 people to lift it back in. Aux LED bed lights courtesy of Rockcrawlerdude write-up.
  16. CVDaddy

Believe it or not, there are 2 in the Olive green AEV PXLs in the Denver area. His is a CC and mine is a Mega. We've both put the Night Edition badges, taillights and headlights. I had to do the mirrors too because they were chrome. I think the one you saw at Murdoch's wasn't mine. I haven't...
  17. CVDaddy

40x13.5x17
  18. CVDaddy

First diesel. Decided to go big. I've already learned a lot from this Forum. I've installed a dash cam, extra LED bed lights, bed step, "Night Edition" pieces and had it ceramic coated, ceramic tinted and PPF. And AEV did a lot of stuff.