Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big green truck in Colorado

CVDaddy

Reaction score
First diesel. Decided to go big. I've already learned a lot from this Forum. I've installed a dash cam, extra LED bed lights, bed step, "Night Edition" pieces and had it ceramic coated, ceramic tinted and PPF. And AEV did a lot of stuff.

Attachments

• Truck front.jpg
    Truck front.jpg
    670.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Truck rear.jpg
    Truck rear.jpg
    611.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Truck front.jpg
    Truck front.jpg
    670.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Truck rear.jpg
    Truck rear.jpg
    611.1 KB · Views: 98

CVDaddy

Reaction score
Pretty sure I saw your rig at Murdoch's a few weeks back. Truck was impressive in person as well.
Believe it or not, there are 2 in the Olive green AEV PXLs in the Denver area. His is a CC and mine is a Mega. We've both put the Night Edition badges, taillights and headlights. I had to do the mirrors too because they were chrome. I think the one you saw at Murdoch's wasn't mine. I haven't been to Murdoch's in months.

ShadowMTN

Reaction score
Hmm… We should gather all the olive greens together for a trail session….. I have seen another power wagon in Denver that was olive as well. And that other XL over on the AEV forums.

7252FE4D-2E8F-4441-9139-54057F1A8F6A.jpeg

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome!

Surprised I haven't seen either one of these around town. But then again, I don't get out much unless driving to the airport.

gimmie11s

Reaction score
Bad ass rig, OP!! AEV certainly turned that oil burner into what Powerwagons want to be!!

--flame suit on--

Users who are viewing this thread