Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. pinco

Battery dead after flashers?!?!

Has anyone else lost their ability to start the truck after running hazard lights for more than an hour? Happened to me when the truck was new, and just yesterday. Seems ridiculous to me for a dual battery system, especially since all lights are led. 2020 6.7l ho
  2. pinco

Uconnect Wifi dead for good?

I rely on Att wifi in my 2020 ram for business. I use my cell but also use an iPad and Mac on a ram mount. The wifi went dead in the first week of February, and it’s now June, still no wifi. I contacted Att and they wasted my time with “open your door, close your door, restart the engine, change...
  3. pinco

CRITICAL Nexen Roadian HTX tire failure

My 2020 Ram 3500 started shaking in the steering wheel during a long straight drive. The truck only has 14k, and I have lots of tread left. It felt like the front left tire, but I didn’t know until the 3rd stop when I jacked up the tire, and spun it. It hit the ground on one side while...
  4. pinco

Rotating & Alcoa Rims

Wow, did I make a mistake. 2020 ram3500 dually with Alcoa rims. I went to rotate as per manual. Swapped front to back etc. I noticed a lot of brake dust & grime expected. Torqued them on, then went to clean them. After getting the heavy brake dust off, I noticed that the rims seemed rougher...
  5. pinco

Hotshot LX4

Anyone here using Hotshot LX4 Lubricity Extreme additive, to protect the CP4, until we get an actual recall? Thanks!
  6. pinco

New Member here

Hi everyone! My name is Mike. I’m new to this forum, and on my 3rd ram. 5000 miles on a 2020 ram 3500 6.7l HO dually 4.10 rear. I absolutely love it, with one exception. The throttle response is slow (laggy). I’m definitely going to tune that out. Pulls like a freight train though. I...