Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

How do people feel about the new AEV bumpers?

I just took it to a friend's body shop. They sanded, primed and single staged the factory white PW7. One major item that I did not know about till I was going to install the corner guards were the three holes for the brush guard. If I would have looked at the corner guards prior to and knew I...
  2. J

How do people feel about the new AEV bumpers?

Here mine. I too don’t like the gap a headlights but don’t have a fix. The gap looks greater when white due to the contrast. But
  3. J

AEV suspension discussion thread

I'm not going to add to much to convo but for my needs/uses the AEV lift on my 3500 rear air truck is awesome. I am not crawling off road, running dunes but using it when I need to haul a trailer. If the truck does get used empty it is because we are hitting a family trip to the beach or...
  4. J

Anybody in Baltimore Co. Maryland area with AlfaOBD?

I'm in Leesburg VA. A little but of a hike but I can help. Just installed and completed tank on my 22 Limited. PM if its worth the diesel :)
  5. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I had a quick zoom call with finance rep. I pre-filled out a credit application and he had all numbers ready along with some package ideas. Looks like I am going to with anther credit union for a lower rate which is no big deal. Awesome process, great communication. Definitely recommend MD.
  6. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Will do. From the pics they look off but we shall see when we get down there. Thanks.
  7. J

I just got the call yesterday from MD that my 22 Limited HO is ready! Now its time for a Zoom meeting with Finance and a flight from VA to LA to pick up!!! For reference here is my time frame: Ordered: 10.19.21 Sticker Pop: 12.20.21 Rail Ship Date: 12.28.21 Ramp Arrival (Port Allen LA)...
  8. J

10.19.21 Order date for me. Window sticker 12.20.21. MD order as well. Post any updates when you get them and I will do the same. Trying to plan dates to pick up from VA.
  9. J

I would like to jump on 37's band wagon. AEV bumper will be going on which makes the truck look like it missed leg days. I'll follow your build if you start a thread.
  10. J

Leesburg VA. Looking forward to the trip back. Gonna spread the time a little and enjoy the South for a couple days.
  11. J

Window sticker populated today! Ordered from Mark Dodge LA on 10.19.21. Looking forward to it arriving and driving it back to Virginia! https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C63R3PL4NG190867
  12. J

10/19/21 ORDER Mark Dodge in Lake Charles LA 3500 Mega SRW HO Night Limited Ram chat said all parts allocated and waiting on sequence do D1. Things are moving for sure.
  13. J

New guy here asking about adaptive steering

I am also fighting this or something similar. Mine may be worse because I cannot tow or haul (using my buddies 20 F-350 till this gets resolved) but I have a lot of rear end sway. If going 65mph and I move the steering wheel back and forth the rear end takes a second to catch up. This is a...
  14. J

Both the divider and tiedowns came with the Limited for my 21 order. Cannot confirm about the 22 that I am trying to order.
  15. J

2021 HO SRW Limited Air Assist Sway?

Swapped a set of wheels and tires. Gave to my Nissan diesel techs here at the store to figure out. They feel it but can't find a resolution. Gave to the same dealership twice and tried a third. Third put a compressor pump on it and released with no change. Can duplicate with anyone in the...
  16. J

Truly cannot figure out issue. As of right now I am going to order another one and hope it comes in without issues. Really awesome truck and I truly like it besides the fact it does not drive well and it's been in Ram's possession for 2 months with no resolution. Still cannot drive a similar...
  17. J

You are correct. Independent.
  18. J

That's a great idea! I am in Leesburg Virginia 20175. Willing to pay some Diesel for a 7 min test drive. I'll drive to whomever as long as it's not cross country :). Intention is order another one but would love to drive one that does not do what mine does to ensure before ordering. 2021 HO...
  19. J

Rear toe checked out via computer alignment scan. Will try and go old skool and hand check this weekend.
  20. J

Advice? Picked up the 3500 today from the dealership. Tech replaced the compressor pump due to it "just clicking" when they tried to engage it. Also stated that it looked like the rear was lower than it should be sitting. So, got it out on the open road and it still sways and feels horrible...