Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. johanh13

Off road Pages via AlfaOBD on 2019 Limited with 12" nav

Does anyone know if this works and how to activate it? Also, can someone post the screens of the off road pages? I would love to get this to work on my truck; it is a 2019 Limited, 4x4, CTD, crew cab, short bed, off road pkg...
  2. johanh13

License Plate Screws

My truck is missing the screws for the license plates, both front and rear. Any chance someone knows what size they are ? Or could post a photo? TIA
  3. johanh13

295/65r20 on Stock Wheels

Anybody have 295/65r20 on stock wheels? Very curious whether they rub the radius arms and how it looks?
  4. johanh13

2024 Ram Options

Has anyone seen this option for the 2024 Rams ? I would love to add this to my 2019, if possible... https://www.ramtrucks.com/2024/ram-2500/capability.html
  5. johanh13

WITHDRAWN

WITHDRAWN
  6. johanh13

Mopar hard tonneau cover for 2019 ram 2500hd

So I am trying to find the hard tonneau cover for my RAM, but the local dealer tells me its being re-designed and previous models are out of stock. Does anyone have the Mopar hard cover on their 2500HD ? if so, can you post some photos and the part number ? Thanks in advance!
  7. johanh13

Thuren 1" lift front lift coils

Is anyone running the thuren 1" front lift coils with King 2.5 shocks? I would like to improve the ride a bit if possible and plan on running 35x12.5 tires. I want to keep it as close to stock as possible...
  8. johanh13

Adding Wireless Mobile Phone Charging

Has anyone added the wireless charging kit to their RAM?
  9. johanh13

sliding mopar toolbox

Has anyone added the sliding mopar toolbox, Part Number : 82211356AB? Apparently there has to be some kind of rail system in the bed first, however, I cannot find that for a 2019 Ram 2500 shortbed... argh!
  10. johanh13

2019 Ram 2500

Here are two photos of my first RAM & Cummins!
  11. johanh13

New Member: 2019 Ram 2500 Laramie 4X4 Cummins

Hello Y'all! Just picked up my first Cummins, have wanted one for a long time... Mine has the level 1 equipment, safety group, towing tech group, bucket seats. Needing to add the MOPAR power running boards, any idea where to get them?
  12. johanh13

mopar Power Deployable Running Boards

Are they available for the 2019 Ram 2500 crew cab Laramie with Level 1? I want to go all OEM, where can I get them?