Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. ironmike

Can we get some insight & experiences to using Archoil plz?

What’s the link for product? I am ignorant on Power Service's claims or data for cleaning injectors , debris & additives... Please advise, Thank you!
  2. ironmike

Well shoot.. guess we need more research..
  3. ironmike

Oof… so their claims that cleaning debri & injectors is false?? Just curious if it works and worth the maintenance?
  4. ironmike

https://www.amazon.com/Archoil-Ultimate-Diesel-Kit-Treatment/dp/B08QNJ6GT9/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=301AQZUGVSDLS&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.QgXOgzBQfkrvPSCr6-RTEa9Zq9OXT_ZdOk8JmWKniRaV9XE9C9lD6heYkEqprFDobZQas0i7hUw343RyF42NLVKzhwwoe-hx3KxILXMOZ0Bw7BfVXnBpcJjl0cFR-Xu6BpUVWgzwbz5FHhq6e8o84uyHBa5GVfk4KcdnjwR1W6...
  5. ironmike

Swallowing my pride - balancing beads.

https://www.centramatic.com/ This is THE game changer!!! I have ran these with, OUT OF ROUND BFG 37/12.5/20's and they helped tremendously enough to run them until 46k miles. Now recently swapped to TOYO RT/ TRAILS 37/12.5/20 and they were perfectly balanced during install. With the cemtramatics...
  6. ironmike

Whats your experience with 37's and factory 4.10's and an 8 speed

I run 37's with stock 20's, 3.73's HO Aisin.. I gotta say, I thought i was buying a superior 37/12.5/20 tire, boy was I WRONG!!!!! I was a long time BFG customer for AT & muds. Specifically KO2 & KM2's & now the KM3's. I just got done running the 37 KM3's for about 35k miles with epic...
  7. ironmike

Regeneration Frequency Issue: MAF Poll

I too also notice i am not using much def fluid in my opinion....
  8. ironmike

Here's another update to the initial cleaning of the severly sooted up MAP sensor,12/11/23, after having regens every day prior. I have had only 1 regen now for the last 17 days. I have put approximately 300 miles since MAP cleaning. I have watched the DPF gauge toggle up to less than 1/2 then...
  9. ironmike

I have German also
  10. ironmike

I only cleaned the MAP with alcohol until no more black came off q tips. Did not clean sensors in air box top. They were perfectly clean & clear.
  11. ironmike

My MAP was just as bad and I cleaned & didn’t have a regen for 10 days , prior was every day ! Did you replace sensors with German or Chinese?
  12. ironmike

Cannot Charge iPHone 15 from USB port in Center Armrest

Ok excellent, So it seems its a crap shoot for getting a good one, Shall order and see i guess...
  13. ironmike

So how do we know if we get a new plug that is updated for the correct watt & volts?
  14. ironmike

Automatic Regen too often

I didn't record the mileage but i'm thinking 300-400 miles.
  15. ironmike

UPDATE!!!!! I had my 1st regen today this am in over 10 days after cleaning MAP sensor... drove about 10 miles and will see how long this lasts...
  16. ironmike

Just checked my armrest usb and found that it has power but will not charge phone. It will charge a flash light when i plug that in. 2020 Ram. Thx for the R&D, I will attempt the new plug you found. Does it charge more than 5v & your phone now?
  17. ironmike

UPDATE!!!! I have not had a regen in over a week since cleaning MAP sensor. DEF filter gauge shows only less than 1/4. I also checked sensors on air box top and both of those proved perfectly clean.
  18. ironmike

Not sure if you read my updates to cleaning my MAP sensor next to the throttle valve. That sensor was completely covered in black thick soot.. I was having regens daily and now after a week, after cleaning sensor, not one regen in over a week.. I checked sensors on air box intake top and those...
  19. ironmike

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

New 2nd set of 37’s! ALL THUREN…. 2020 Ram 3500 HO Mega 4x4, 2.25 coils, Thuren valved king 2.0’s, Thuren track bar, Thuren High Angle sway bar, Thuren alien radius arms, Fox ATS steering stabilizer, DOR steering box support. Airlift load lifter 7500xl rear bags with 7400EZ wireless air...