Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Dave88LX

Radius arm drop brackets

The Radius Arm Drop Bracket installation sounds intimidating. I was intimidated to do it also. Once I held the brackets along with the jig they provide, it all makes sense and is very straightforward. See this post...
  2. Dave88LX

Thuren suspension

I have a full write-up of my Carli system installation. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/carli-backcountry-%E2%80%94-driveway-install-%E2%80%94-21-ram-3500.7729/
  3. Dave88LX

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

When I ordered my Leer, they requested the paint code so that they could color-match it.
  4. Dave88LX

Thuren or Carli? And what bits and pieces do i need?

Thuren and Carli are both great companies. Call them both up, see what they recommend for you.
  5. Dave88LX

Another Carli question

I drilled the holes in my frame for the Carli radius arm drop brackets. The thought of it was intimidating, but the jig they provide makes it simple. Search my posts and you'll find my install post with lots of pictures.
  6. Dave88LX

What is the best looking and best performing 3 peak rated tire?

Is it my eyes or does @Dean2 have a full-sized picture in his signature block? I thought there were limits on that. It's obnoxious.
  7. Dave88LX

***SOLD*** 2021 Ram 3500 SRW Night Edition factory wheels/tires

Sold mine last week, got $1,000 for them for anyone who may be wondering what they may be worth.
  8. Dave88LX

York, PA. I'm not sure either. I see them for sale, but, don't see what they are actually selling for.
  9. Dave88LX

Factory "Night Edition" wheels off my 2021 Ram 3500. Wheels are in perfect shape. Original Firestone Transforce AT tires have ~25K miles on them. Two are at 7/32, two are at 10/32. Also includes full-sized spare, never used. L285/60/R20 Load Range E Ready to bolt on and go. No damage, no...
  10. Dave88LX

Oil change intervals

Gotcha. I was going to say I thought the factory filtration rates were already up there, so wasn't sure what was **** about 'em. What kit are you looking at?
  11. Dave88LX

Oil change intervals

Hopefully nobody buys this and thinks they're getting better filtration: https://blackmarketperformance.com/products/bmp-6-7-cummins-cat-fuel-filter-adapter-07-18 Unless they are using a different filter than what's in the picture, that filter is 10 micron.
  12. Dave88LX

Additional fuel filtration, or factory "good enough" as is?

Here's what someone else said: I don’t believe what you’re seeing is uncommon, especially for a 2019+ truck. The primary filter is naturally going to be dirtier because it is the first line of defense and will see more contaminants and particulates than the final fuel filter will. If you...
  13. Dave88LX

Good to know! Yeah it looks like that rear filter is really earning it's keep!
  14. Dave88LX

Oil change intervals

Engine filter: 68157291AA 5-micron outer filter with a 3-micron inner filter Rear filter: 68436631AA 2 micron At least according to what KLM has on their page about it. @shadowboxin said Cummins filters are ****ty and that the Cat is an upgrade. Is that just personal opinion/hyperbole? Or is...
  15. Dave88LX

When I pulled out my 30K fiilters (filtered 15K - 30K), it left me wondering if additional filtration would be a good thing. Or, maybe this filter looks like trash, but, it did its job and that's all that's required. Old and new filters next to each other. Seeing how black it was just made me...
  16. Dave88LX

Oil change intervals

What's the micron rating of the filters you're considering, vs. the ones that are already being used?
  17. Dave88LX

Adding a Rough Country front leveling kit to a SRW 2022 3500 w rear air suspension

I wouldn't put Rough Country anything on a truck this nice/expensive.
  18. Dave88LX

Carli or Thuren Suspension in Stock

Ordered my Carli Backcountry through CJC and they were able to piece it together for me across via various resellers to fill my order. They also sell Thuren.