Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carli or Thuren Suspension in Stock

gstboy69

Reaction score
Hello ,
I need help with which seller has Carli or Thuren suspension kit in stock. What I need is to improve the ride of a ram 2500 2022 Longhorn that is not so harsh. The Entry level kit maybe shocks and springs for starting. Thanks

G Mcpherson

Reaction score
Go to Thuren Web Site. You will find that the Fox Shocks for the Front are Back ordered. According to Don they will be arriving soon.

aaronedmonton

Reaction score
Hello ,
I need help with which seller has Carli or Thuren suspension kit in stock. What I need is to improve the ride of a ram 2500 2022 Longhorn that is not so harsh. The Entry level kit maybe shocks and springs for starting. Thanks
Are you running stock Transjunk tires ? If yes, that’s a source of the harsh ride.

aaronedmonton

Reaction score
Yes Stock 20 wheels and tires. What you recommended?
Switch wheels to 18s and run some nice All Terrain tires at a lower PSI like 40. That would probably be the best thing to do for wheels and tire comfort. The Carli or Thuren setup on top of that would ride really nice.

gstboy69

Reaction score
Thanks,

At the same time. I'm looking for tow mirrors Folding with camera 360 and third brake with camera.

Dave88LX

Reaction score
Ordered my Carli Backcountry through CJC and they were able to piece it together for me across via various resellers to fill my order. They also sell Thuren.

gstboy69

Reaction score
after several searches I am inclined towards Carli 2.5 Setup with 2.0 Fox shocks tuned and the track bar.

Reaction score
Hello ,
i had to piece mine together, ordered the springs and shocks from cjc offroad and found a track bar off amazon.

gstboy69

Reaction score
i had to piece mine together, ordered the springs and shocks from cjc offroad and found a track bar off amazon.
I already ordered the carli budge kit, carli track bar, thuren high clearance sway bar from CJC offroad and the death wooble delete and fox steering stabilizer shock at summit. Now to wait for the parts to arrive.

meterman

Reaction score
loving the thuren running 2" with king 2.0 all around stock spring in back thuren front and rear trac bars so far nice ride the back bar made a lot of diff. in handling

Zeus2018

Reaction score
Carli tunes the their Fox shocks to match their springs and from what I understand Thuren does not if that helps you lean one direction or another. And as another member commented, CJC is probably your best bet.

loveracing1988

Reaction score
Carli tunes the their Fox shocks to match their springs and from what I understand Thuren does not if that helps you lean one direction or another. And as another member commented, CJC is probably your best bet.
The Thuren fox shocks are tuned to their springs, but fox hasn't changed their part numbers to reflect it.

Users who are viewing this thread