Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jdubc72

2021 night edition wheel inserts

I have these same rims. I am also trying to find information on these. I am unsure if those are inserts or what they are made of but mine are super dirty and I am having a hell of a time to get them shiny again. Would love to know if I could replace them.
  2. jdubc72

Uconnect Screen goes full blast bright when reverse camera is displayed backing up at night! No dimming option! Blinding!!! 2021

WOW I have been upset about this for 3 YEARS! Though RAM probably wont do anything about this now (I have a 2019 3500 limited), I am glad folks are talking about it. I have resorted to squinting my eyes on the side mirrors before putting the truck in revers to help prevent too much light from...
  3. jdubc72

Digital Rear View Mirror

Would love to install this in my 2019 3500. So I would need: The new mirror (68448641AB) Fakra Z Female to Female cable A new camera? on the tailgate or near the cargo light? My truck is a limited with all the features. Thanks!
  4. jdubc72

New Update For 12-Inch Uconnect System To Introduce Pandora Stations:

Thanks, unfortunately still no luck. driveuconnect/software-update says I have latest software. I can add/remove XM stations from my favorites in the truck and it reflects online however, when I try adding pandora stations, they do not show up :(
  5. jdubc72

Anyone attempted aftermarket amp/subwoofers in mega cab with HK audio system?

Has anyone swapped amps, or added after market speakers/subs? I would love to hear about the experience before I start ripping into my dash.
  6. jdubc72

New Update For 12-Inch Uconnect System To Introduce Pandora Stations:

Anyone know if Pandora stations are going to come to the 2019 3500 (limited)? I add the Pandora stations to my favorite list through a web browser however, they do not show up on my 12 inch in the truck. I checked the Uconnect website to see if I need to update, and I don't. Just wanted to see...