Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. TDRamOH

delete

Have both. My second TJ, and second Ram (first HD). Love 'em both.
  2. TDRamOH

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Lol. No doubt it's popular. Makes no sense to me why they would discontinue it.
  3. TDRamOH

Nice! Do you have a part number for that? I went on the Mopar store site and the only one they list for a 2019 2500 is in Smoke. I did see a chrome one for the new 1500. Will that fit?
  4. TDRamOH

Thanks! I will check it out.
  5. TDRamOH

I ordered these today from chryslerpartsgeeks.com (a dealership out of New Jersey) and they put my order on hold, saying these parts don't fit my VIN (2019 Tradesman). They want me to verify, because since they are electrical parts they can't be returned. Is this to be expected? Everything I've...
  6. TDRamOH

Height of 2500 Laramie

This is exactly what I had to do. Fits no problem. There was an adjustment on the opener.
  7. TDRamOH

Uconnect 3 Hosed After AlphaOBD

Lol, even better. Ok, thanks to @Jimmy07 the radio is back to normal. He found that I had a bunch of settings that were wrong and he gave me the correct values for them. What I don't know is what caused them to default back to what they were. So, all is good now. Obvious moral of the story here...
  8. TDRamOH

Ok, thanks. We ended up PM'ing and he stepped me - the IT person - through sharing the text file on Google Drive. I guess if it were up to me I'd send it on a 5.25" floppy, because I'm old by IT standards. Anyway, thanks!
  9. TDRamOH

I have the text and it is completely readable. Is there a way I can get it to you? I have it as a simple text file. Thanks so much Alison!
  10. TDRamOH

Sorry about that. I saved it as a PDF from Word since it wouldn't let me post it as a text file. It looks like it's trying to open it as an image. My browser does download it as a PDF. As for Country of Destination I did notice that and almost specifically asked: ECUConfig 3: Configuration...
  11. TDRamOH

Yes, 5" Radio. I didn't change any special packages, at least not deliberately. There was one setting related to Selectable Tire Alert that was under Cust. Set. Menu 3: Tire Fill Alert Enable/Disable CSM Present, but I tried it and it said it wasn't supported. It doesn't show up in the log. I've...
  12. TDRamOH

I have the change log. Didn't capture the System ID beforehand (I know, not smart), but have since. I did as you suggested, but did start and move the truck about 20-30 minutes after reconnecting the negative battery cable. The radio came on and I shut it off. It has sat since for about four...
  13. TDRamOH

I was playing around with AlphaOBD yesterday to set some other settings on the BCM. I think where I may have gone wrong was setting too many at once as well as nott waiting the five minutes or so to let things soak. My radio is now exhibiting odd behavior and I can't get it restored. I even...
  14. TDRamOH

Loud clunk on startup

I was glad I found this thread because mine has done this on occasion. In fact, I thought about positing the question as well. Not frequent, but does happen and is a bit concerning. Would love to know what it is. It's one of those things where it would be futile to take to the dealer because...
  15. TDRamOH

Thanks so much!
  16. TDRamOH

Awesome, would like to do that. Is that an OEM part? If so, what is the part number? I'm assuming this was an easy install. Thanks!
  17. TDRamOH

10k mile review of 19 CC 6.4 3.73

I just rolled over 10K on my Tradesman 6.4L this past weekend. Basically the same report - very happy. A/C isn't as good as my '05 1500 QC, but it kept us cool on a trip from Ohio to the OBX in 95+ degree heat. I don't tow and haven't hauled anything of substance yet, and the mileage was pretty...
  18. TDRamOH

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

I went through MoparPartsGIant.com. Here is what was listed in the confirmation email: Part No.: 68353533AA LAMP-FRONT FOG Replaced by: 68202187AA
  19. TDRamOH

Yeah, this is the first time I've had mud flaps on a truck. Just saw how guys were saying they're a must and protect the lower fender/quarter from chips and crap. These seemed like they fit well and looked natural, and I am welcoming the benefits of having them.