Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Eatonpcat

Reaction score
Masked off and painted the resonator and tailpipe with VHT header paint and installed Spectre tip.
6ac3ffddadfcc1e5f116d62d9843d9f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great, care to share which Spectre Tip and paint color??

lgarrison34

Reaction score

TDRamOH

Reaction score
I swapped out the crap 5 inch Uconnect for an 8.4 Uconnect. The entire process took about 15 minutes and results are awesome. I bought the fully assembled kit from nismopar.com and I am very happy with it. Their customer service was great and I received the kit in two days.

I also have part numbers for anyone who wants to try to hunt down the radio on their own. Good luck, they are impossible to find. That’s why I bought the kit. Nismopar uses all brand new factory parts.

Here are some pics and here are the part numbers.

Radio - 68428584AC
Control Stack - 68340283AD
Bezel - 5YU433XLAF

I ordered these today from chryslerpartsgeeks.com (a dealership out of New Jersey) and they put my order on hold, saying these parts don't fit my VIN (2019 Tradesman). They want me to verify, because since they are electrical parts they can't be returned. Is this to be expected? Everything I've read on forums say that this is a plug and play swap, just the kit @SkywalkerPhD installed. I want to pull the trigger, but this gives me pause...

Last edited:

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I ordered these today from chryslerpartsgeeks.com (a dealership out of New Jersey) and they put my order on hold, saying these parts don't fit my VIN (2019 Tradesman). They want me to verify, because since they are electrical parts they can't be returned. Is this to be expected? Everything I've read on forums say that this is a plug and play swap, just the kit @SkywalkerPhD installed. I want to pull the trigger, but this gives me pause...
Maybe this will help.

TDRamOH

Reaction score
Added a Mopar chrome hood deflector today.
Nice! Do you have a part number for that? I went on the Mopar store site and the only one they list for a 2019 2500 is in Smoke. I did see a chrome one for the new 1500. Will that fit?

kxnate

Reaction score
Nice! Do you have a part number for that? I went on the Mopar store site and the only one they list for a 2019 2500 is in Smoke. I did see a chrome one for the new 1500. Will that fit?
I don't think 1500 fits. I think the chrome 25-3500 must be discontinued but this is the part # I bought.Screenshot_20210327-144658_eBay.jpg

kxnate

Reaction score
Lol. No doubt it's popular. Makes no sense to me why they would discontinue it.
Yeah, my box said it came from Taiwan so I'm not sure if they are having trouble importing more with all the covid stuff or what. But I could not find that part # on Mopars website, I just had to trust another add I had seen that said that part # fit 19-21 25-3500. Thankfully it worked out.

kxnate

Reaction score
Yeah, my box said it came from Taiwan so I'm not sure if they are having trouble importing more with all the covid stuff or what. But I could not find that part # on Mopars website, I just had to trust another add I had seen that said that part # fit 19-21 25-3500. Thankfully it worked out.
Made in Taiwan. It shipped from the states.

Users who are viewing this thread