Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. DeadEnd

SOLD: OBDLink MX

Have a OBDLink MX SOLD.
  2. DeadEnd

DEF Tank, Top It Off or Run Empty?

Looking for your best practices. My truck isn't my daily so it takes a good bit of time before I need to refill my DEF. Example, purchased truck end of January this year and just yesterday put a 2.5 gallon jug in it. Is it better to keep the tank on the fuller side (without overfilling) to...
  3. DeadEnd

Radio Update with Connected Services Delete

I know that we don't get OTA updates because some of our trucks received the connected services delete when our trucks were built. Is there a way to check for updates and or install new updates on our own or is dropping by the dealership the only way?
  4. DeadEnd

Powered Subwoofer Install

Trying to decide the best way to install my Kicker powered subwoofer in my 23 Bighorn with the basic 6 speakers. In other my other older vehicles(non Ram) I would just tap the speaker wires in the rear. I couldn't find much information here about it and now I'm reading about the ANC that I...
  5. DeadEnd

SOLD: KAOdTech security bypass cable

Extra bypass cable I no longer need. In excellent condition. $45.00
  6. DeadEnd

*SOLD*Security Bypass Cable

Security bypass cable for sale. Already have one so letting this one go. $45 shipped.
  7. DeadEnd

*SOLD* WeatherTech Front Mudflaps 110108

These are basically like new. Only had on my truck for 2 days to drive back from Mark Dodge. $45.00 plus shipping or local pick up in the North Georgia area.
  8. DeadEnd

Excessive/long crank time

Curious to see how long your truck cranks when you go to start it? I'm new to the 6.7 but not Cummins. My 05 5.9 cranks really quickly, probably within a second or so of it turning over. My 23 takes what feels like 5 seconds of cranking before it starts. Just wondering if its normal on these...
  9. DeadEnd

She’s Finally Here!

Flew out to MD yesterday to pick her up. So far it’s been amazing and has exceeded my expectations.
  10. DeadEnd

Insurance

Good evening all, My truck arrived at MD today (3500 dually) Looking for insurance that doesn’t consider it commercial if that’s even possible. Who do y’all use?
  11. DeadEnd

Trading in at Mark Dodge

Just like the title says, has anyone ever traded in their current vehicle for the one they ordered? Curious if everything was seamless as it was with ordering. My truck should be arriving in the next couple weeks. Wasn’t sure if it worth the risk to drive the 10 hours there to try and trade...