Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powered Subwoofer Install

DeadEnd

Reaction score
Trying to decide the best way to install my Kicker powered subwoofer in my 23 Bighorn with the basic 6 speakers. In other my other older vehicles(non Ram) I would just tap the speaker wires in the rear. I couldn't find much information here about it and now I'm reading about the ANC that I believe I need to disable as well. Is there a plug and play harness out there that would work with the stock radio or will I need a line out converter and just tap the speaker wires as usual? Thanks everyone!

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Trying to decide the best way to install my Kicker powered subwoofer in my 23 Bighorn with the basic 6 speakers. In other my other older vehicles(non Ram) I would just tap the speaker wires in the rear. I couldn't find much information here about it and now I'm reading about the ANC that I believe I need to disable as well. Is there a plug and play harness out there that would work with the stock radio or will I need a line out converter and just tap the speaker wires as usual? Thanks everyone!
There are a couple of companies that make harnesses for adding a sub and disabling the anc all in one

Users who are viewing this thread