Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 406Linetrash

BedRug/5th wheel psa

Bedrug list their carpet as not compatable with 5th wheel hitch. These style factory legs work just fine. There’s clearance between the legs and rug everywhere. This style adapter won’t work at all. Once you adjust it to where you can stand on it and damn near beat it closed. There is still...
  2. 406Linetrash

R99, B20 fuel. Am I understanding this correctly.

2020 6.7. B20 is okay. Reduce filter and OCI to 12,500 miles if you use it regular R99 is different than bio diesel. And is approved by Cummins in b67 motors. I searched the forum but came up with nothing. Just happened to research it after I had to bypass a few gas stations today cause...
  3. 406Linetrash

Factory puck fifth wheel hitch.

My hitch order just got cancelled. Anyone know anybody. Individual or store in the nw/west coast that stocks anything. I’ve called tons of places. I can’t even pay for expedited shipping. Willing to pick up if anywhere between Montana and bay area or pay shipping whatever. Can use anything...
  4. 406Linetrash

Back to the big C

Made a sideways upgrade today. Went from the white 2020 6.4 to the grey 2020 6.7. Spent the day modding. The 6.4 was great and did everything I needed it to do. Just switched postions and pulling way too much and too far. glad to be back in a Cummins. The 6.4 was my first gasser in 15 years.
  5. 406Linetrash

Diff fluid change at 20k

Looking in manual to do the 20k service over vacation. 6.4 2500Noticed it said change axle fluid if towing. Of my 20k miles. Probably half are pulling. 5k or so with a 12k fifth and the rest just a utv. So not like I'm taxing it. That seems awfully early. Anyone done it at this mileage? How...
  6. 406Linetrash

Bedside toolbox's

Needing more tool storage. I have a chest toolbox up front. Looked at the swing out side cases from like dezee or swing out. Can't see any in person. But judging by you tube videos, they seem pretty flimsy. Looks like the weather guards mount above the rail? Kicker is, I pull a fifth wheel...
  7. 406Linetrash

Different hemi oil question

Had oil changed at what seemed like knowledgeable shop. Were aware of specs. Said they had to order oil or had amsoil in stock that met Chrysler specs. Used a napa gold filter. Upon looking at receipt. They used amsoil European car. 0-40. Not signature. I can't find anything on amsoil website...
  8. 406Linetrash

6.4 Rocky mountain towing review

Thought I would post another towing review for the 6.4. Seems to be a popular subject with varying numbers. This one should different only in the fact this should be a worst case scenario review. Not a stock truck. At higher speeds in the mountains. I crossed the continental divide multiple...
  9. 406Linetrash

Scorpion/Al's Liner durability.

Has anyone used this? Dealer had my 2020 coated at a local shop. They use scorpion liner. After researching it, it's Al's liner. Available online or at walmart. A DIY Product. I let it cure for 9 days. Today while installing my b&w companion. It scratched it off big chunks down to the metal...