Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory puck fifth wheel hitch.

406Linetrash

Reaction score
My hitch order just got cancelled. Anyone know anybody. Individual or store in the nw/west coast that stocks anything. I’ve called tons of places. I can’t even pay for expedited shipping.

Willing to pick up if anywhere between Montana and bay area or pay shipping whatever. Can use anything that goes into factory pucks. Or will pay for a new base for my current b&w companion.

Thanks.

nickgbp

Reaction score

West of the Mississippi...does that count?

gprguy

Reaction score
I have the Mopar 30k factory hitch from my 2018, and I don't really use it any more since I no longer have a 5th wheel. Probably have only towed about 500 miles with the hitch total, always with a lube plate. I'm in Port Orchard, WA a little west of Seattle. Drop me a private message if you want to discuss or get some photos of it.

406Linetrash

Reaction score

West of the Mississippi...does that count?
It does. They can get it here Friday. I can grab a hotel for a few nights and have it delivered there.

Thanks. I’m guessing it’s my only option at this point

406Linetrash

Reaction score
I got a PM and put me in touch with someone who had to sell their truck and is offloading the hitch. Only an hour and a half from the house. You guys come in clutch. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread