Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. rampulse

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Added an RSI Smart Cap to the 3500 today. Its early but loving it so far. 68 and sunny in SoCal
  2. rampulse

Why would a transmission shift better if the speedometer is calibrated to a different tire size?

I didn’t think it would matter much personally until I saw a few comments and videos mentioning the transmission. Since there’s no tuning for the AISIN I figured it was worth a shot. It’s noticeably smoother especially on grades and from 1st to 2nd. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. rampulse

AlfaOBD

I finally calibrated my speedo for 37s tonight and I can’t believe how much better the AISIN shifts now. Damn I feel like a lazy turd. Found some solid instructions on here including info on clearing the specific fault codes which was super helpful.
  4. rampulse

**SOLD** 2022 3500 SRW Limited Night Edition wheels and tires

‘22 Night Edition rims and tires for sale off of a 3500 SRW diesel. 285/60R20 3800k miles on tread. $1250 Buyer pays for shipping or local pick up in San Diego, CA.
  5. rampulse

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

My truck barely fits in my downtown work parking garage but won’t when I level it. It’s not a commuter so not too big of a deal. For me its probably my fan clutch. Loud whine and I can’t hear the diesel or turbo and it eats power until it decides to stop. I can’t find any temp consistency on...
  6. rampulse

Truck Bed Cover Search Continues

Got the Retrax Pro XR. It’s great, smooth/easy opening and looks clean on the truck when closed. Very sturdy and secures as well.
  7. rampulse

I went the same route but did 45 over the back 3 as well. I agree the windshield at 70 is great, and I wanted some solid UV and heat protection in the SoCal sun with a black truck.
  8. rampulse

https://www.diodedynamics.com/ss3-led-fog-light-kit-for-2019-2022-ram-1500-non-led.html I purchased this kit. It fits the HD trucks without issue but you need to purchase the bezel 68449343AA and the interior mounting bracket 68449383AA to complete the install. It comes with a bracket that...
  9. rampulse

That’s the Baja Designs OnX6 bar. Got that kit from CJC. It’s beyond bright
  10. rampulse

Added the Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro fog lights. These things make driving at night so nice. They’re SAE DOT approved and have a sharp cutoff but even with the cutoff aimed low 25’ out they still light up everything. Very impressed. Pics aren’t the best
  11. rampulse

2022 Surround Camera app function

Ok that’s much better. Didn’t realize I could drag that up there from the swipe down feature. Overlooked that in the UC manual for sure. Thank you!
  12. rampulse

2022 Surround Camera app function

Apologies if this is well known. I tried searching for this but can’t seam to pin point a quick answer. Is there anyway to have a quick button widget to bring up the surround camera app for low speed parking? It’s a nice feature for a mega cab in SoCal parking lots. I basically have it setup...
  13. rampulse

S&b 52 gal tank 2022 ram

Is the fass lift pump necessary for one of these tanks? I assume if you have a cp4 or plan for weight watchers down the road it’s a good idea, but what about if you are only using it to decrease your towing fuel stops.
  14. rampulse

I read a few different things on this before getting my truck and the majority pointed to 4” Like I said it fit perfect but here’s a quick night pic that hopefully helps.
  15. rampulse

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

Crazy to see but that place has always price gouged because they can. There’s no other options in the park. 5.69 #2 Costco San Diego
  16. rampulse

https://mbrpexhauststore.com/t5053blk-mbrp-5-tip-dual-wall-angled-4-inlet-12-length-black-finish/?gclid=CjwKCAjwoduRBhA4EiwACL5RP6wjgLY_QGvHUxBHgLS7y5vus-YAohSTgaxd9NlGyAI2ttkjE0b3bBoCRK8QAvD_BwE T5053BLK - fit perfect
  17. rampulse

2022 Night Edition Mega 2500

Looks great! What size wheel and tires did you go with? 18s? Width?
  18. rampulse

22 Interior smell

My Limited smells fantastic
  19. rampulse

Wiring Onx6 to factory upfitter switches plus s2 backups

Did you end up grounding that or not? I’m confused as well after installing the light bar. Edit: The OnX6 may be able to be grounding through the housing and stainless brackets though probably not optimal. I painted all the mounting brackets black to hide and when adjusting the beam the...
  20. rampulse

It’s something Mark Dodge put on the vehicle prior to delivery. That and wheel locks. Small added bonus but not something I would run out and do myself