Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

Pandora/XM Internet not connecting

It fixed itself. After 3 weeks of not working, I switched the radio source to bluetooth and left it there when I turned the truck off. The next morning everything worked.
  2. F

Followup: the nav won't connect to internet either so its beyond the scope of just XM. Might have to suck it up and drop my truck off at the dealer.
  3. F

Hotspot was 6 months ago.
  4. F

The internet portion of my XM has quit connecting. I know my truck has connectivity because UConnect remote start works, Guardian shows as connected, and the hotspot works. Anything that involves the cell signal has a gray "subscribe" box and/or says waiting for internet signal. It happened...
  5. F

Switch WiFi Hot Spot in Ram to a Different Carrier?

You are aware you are paying for Verizon hotspot? It's $10 per month per phone and there are data limits and throttling.
  6. F

Because its faster than my Verizon phone, its always on, and no data limits. I have pulled off into corn fields and video conferenced when travelling for work.
  7. F

I bought the 12 months unlimited internet from AT&T for $120/yr. Installed an Android TV and my kid can stream Netflix in HD without interruption on cross country trips. You guys bother trying it before you go through all this effort?
  8. F

Headrest TV Wire Concealment

This summer we moved and had to make some long, boring trips so I installed a tablet/TV in the backseat so I could keep my sanity. I'm running the unlimited wifi hotspot to power streaming services and have a stock gaming console with wireless controllers. Now that I have the system dialed in...
  9. F

EZ-Pass

Is there a way to know it was successful? My experience so far is at least a dozen trips through the pay by plate with zero recognitions, and card swipers that work 10% of the time. Kind of worried about getting nailed for skipping tolls.
  10. F

EZ-Pass

I'm back! And paying too many damn tolls here in Chicagoland. Does anyone have the safety package with limited center windshield real estate have an EZ-Pass installed? Where did you put it and are there any interference concerns?
  11. F

Personalized license plate vote

Did they laugh because XXIII is 23? ;-)
  12. F

Personalized license plate vote

Just in case, you can always remind them.
  13. F

Why I will always have my moose ears on my truck...

Super Duty tow mirrors, parts only. $600 pays the shipping and sales tax lol.
  14. F

Wait until you get one damaged and have to replace it.
  15. F

I don't even put my mirrors up for towing, I see just fine even with a 33 ft TT.
  16. F

delete

My brain would not allow me to see any vehicles in that picture...couldn't shake the need to pressure wash the side of your neighbors house.
  17. F

Anyone smokin some meats?

Yes. My advice would be to either put it in the freezer for a bit to firm it up or put some foil over the grate for the first 30 minutes of cook time. Otherwise mine tends to smoosh itself into the grate and leaves a giant mess.
  18. F

I like to make mine a little thicker so it still has a some chew. My wife likes it exactly how you made it. My daughter likes it all and we have to hide it where she can't reach.
  19. F

I've got a freezer full of deer waiting for me to quit being lazy and make jerky.
  20. F

What Happened to Accepting Responsibility

Take it to a body shop, not the dealer. They should buy a new door skin from Ram. Just crimp/spot weld and paint. Been there, done that.