Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Demaggg

Boost tow mirrors

Hello to all, Its been a while. I have posted on this subject in the past but have just gotten around to getting a set of these mirrors. Installation was a breeze and the mirrors seem to be of decent quality. The one issue I have is the with the passenger side mirror. Mine are manual type. When...
  2. Demaggg

Boost Auto fold out tow mirrors

Hello to all, I was wondering if anyone besides my self got a 2019 and forward Ram HD with out fold out tow mirrors? I have found a company that makes factory style tow mirrors available with most factory option Called Boost Auto. My Tradesman has the same crappy non tow , no signal light . no...
  3. Demaggg

PW coils on a Tradesman

Hello , hope everyone is healthy. I have a 2019 2500 Tradesman with the snow plow package. I’m pretty sure the window sticker calls it the Snow Chief package. My issue is with the ride, or lack there of. It’s hard as a rock, to the point that the back seat jumps up and down over any kind of...
  4. Demaggg

2019 2500 Tradesman sway bar link

Hello. I hope every one is doing well. Today while washing the truck in the drive way I noticed that the front sway bar link ( I dont know what else to call it) in the driver side wheel well is bent.? I have had the truck just over a year, 10,000 miles and never been off the pavement. The angle...
  5. Demaggg

Pinch welds

Has any one done anything to hide the pinch welds on the rocker panels? the more I look at them the more they bother me. Im surprised no one makes some thing simple to hide these, Thinking of trying some 1" 3m grip tape to cove them. its what I happen to have. I have read of others panting them...
  6. Demaggg

Tradesman ambient lighting dimmer

I realize my truck has no ambient lighting but the dimmer is there none the less. Has any one messed with this yet? I always hit by mistake as it’s right next to the dash light dimmer. Makes me want to hook some thing up to it just because.
  7. Demaggg

Winch mount

Hello all. I was wondering if any one has added a winch to their 2019 hd. I need a winch for my job, ( Pipe liner) I have looked into the power wagon set up but have been told by Warn that the winch they supply to Dodge is only for the PW application, the mount is made by Mopar. $1200 for the...
  8. Demaggg

TOW mirrors

Dealer told me I could upgrade my mirrors to the factory flip up tow units. Found out after I bought the truck it's not offered as an upgrade. Has any one had this done to their HD? If so what parts did use? Thanks
  9. Demaggg

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

Hello to all and thanks for having me. I just picked up a 2019 crew cab Tradesman. I tried to get the dealer to add fogs lights but was told that they are not available as an add on ? Same for the factory trailer brake control (not that big of a deal) Even remote start was a no go from my...