Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jakebrake

Low Clearance Alert on UConnect ?

I have a 2019 3500 LH with the 12" UConnect. Is there an alert warning of low clearance overpasses, or software we can update with. I've spent some time looking, and haven't seen anything so far. Thanks
  2. jakebrake

How Did Your " VB6 " Turn Out

this is kind of a spin off of my thread on the " Who Got The " Important Emissions Recall " The recall is coded VB6. If you received a letter form FCA about this recall and have been to your dealer to have this done, please post here the results of the " flash/adjustment " tweek, whatever...
  3. jakebrake

Who Got The " Important Emissions Recall " letter

Got this in the mail Fri. from FCA and wondering if anyone has had this done yet. My truck couldn't run any better than it's running right now. I have a 2019 3500 6.7 with the HO engine / Asian trans. I had a 2003 F250 that was called in for a PCM mod. and it never ran right again. Yes I'm...
  4. jakebrake

WeatherTech Floor Liner (Front and Rear) 2018 HD 2500/3500 **SOLD**

I need to sell my WeatherTech mats. I took them out of my 2018 Mega Cab 3500. They are Cocoa in color and as new. Retail is $189.00 for the set and I'm selling for $90 + Shipping. My zip is 35126 if you want to figure USPS or UPS to you. Bought another truck and need to sell, they were used...
  5. jakebrake

AMP Research Bumper Step **SOLD**

I lost my truck due to an accident, but was able to remove my AMP Research bumper step. It was on my truck for five months. I checked Amazon this morning and this puppy goes for $233. if you have Prime. I'll let it go for $120 + USPS/UPS ( whichever is cheaper) to you. I live in central...
  6. jakebrake

Where's The Grease

well I had a 2018 3500 Laramie with 4X4. I did in fact purchase the needle fitting for my grease gun and did use it on the " hidden fitting " in the front Ujoint. Easy job you need to do every time you change the oil. Fast forward to this week. My new 2019 3500 Longhorn 4X4 was waiting to...
  7. jakebrake

What Size is the Fuses Under the Steering Column of the 2019 HD

Adding a dash cam. What size are the fuses under the steering column on a 2019 HD. Mini or a micro. Thanks
  8. jakebrake

Key Fob Question

wondering if anyone knows for sure if you can take a factory Ram key fob ( 2018 ) and re-program it for another Ram, same year or even a different year ( 2019 ). Lost a truck due to an accident and have a brand new 2018 Laramie fob and not sure if you can us it with another truck. Thanks
  9. jakebrake

Uconnect Not Linking

Is it just me, or is anyone else having a hard time getting the Uconnect to show the trucks data on your smartphone. I have the 12" and everything works fine, with this one exception. The remote ( start, lock truck, horn and gps ) and even the SOS works fine. Called Uconnect three times...
  10. jakebrake

DEF Gauge Question ( Longhorn / Limited )

Going to put this here as well, so more folks can see it. Well here is some info that I learned today. 1. I have a new ( three day old ) Longhorn 3500, 6.7 when it had 120 miles on it, the DPF gauge in the instrument cluster showed 30% ( full, blockage ) of a 100%. ( my 2018 Laramie didn't...
  11. jakebrake

Any Update on the Elusive Fuel Filter

Looking deep hidden on another page, thought I would post this here where more might see. As some or most know, the new 2019 fuel/ water separator filter under the bed for the Cummins has changed. Genos has them but as of a few weeks ago, no one else seems to know or have a clue where anyone...
  12. jakebrake

Lower Two Tone Paint Option

does anyone know if when ordering the Lower Two Tone Paint option for $495, if the two bumpers are also painted the same as lower color. Or if they are chrome if you do not order the Body-Color Bumper Group that cost $395
  13. jakebrake

Discoveries In the Aftermarket

I've stated here the other day that I lost my 2018 3500 MC in a accident. Now I'm waiting for a 19 to come in next month I hope. I pulled a few items off of my 18 hoping some of them can be fitted back on the 19. This is what I have discovered: 1. WeatherTech does not have a part # for...
  14. jakebrake

Can Someone ( Mega Cab Owner ) Please Post a Picture

I was hoping someone could take a second and post some pics. of the Harman Kardon sub woofer and amp. behind the rear seat of the 2019 2500/3500 Mega Cab. Thanks
  15. jakebrake

HK 17 Speaker Stereo Info.

Just wondering these two things: 1. Is the sub woofer for this system in the Mega Cab under the rear seat or does it replace one of the storage boxes. 2. Has or is the update to the stereo giving it more sound now coming from the factory or are the dealers still having to do it and how does it...
  16. jakebrake

How High is High

I shared the other day that I lost my 2018 to a auto accident a few weeks ago. Well getting that dually in the basement was tight even though I had a few inches to spare, with the sides. I'm wanting to replace it with a 3500 Laramie/ or Longhorn, with SRW with 20" tires. Ram specs. for the...
  17. jakebrake

No 6.7 HO for Laramie's

I'm in central Alabama and needing to order a truck. A 3500 MC Laramie to be exact. Dealers here are telling me that Ram is not taking 6.7 HO orders for the 3500 Laramie's. Are you guys hearing the same thing. I'm sure the demand is high, and also being told that next month it should...
  18. jakebrake

Glad to Be Here, needing to order another Truck

Lost my truck a few weeks ago due to an accident, Hoping for new and info in ordering another truck from you guys. Thanks Gary