Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Update on the Elusive Fuel Filter

jakebrake

Reaction score
Looking deep hidden on another page, thought I would post this here where more might see. As some or most know, the new 2019 fuel/ water separator filter under the bed for the Cummins has changed. Genos has them but as of a few weeks ago, no one else seems to know or have a clue where anyone can buy one.

Just checking for an update if anyone has some do - do on this needed item that by now quite a few folks are going to be needing . At least the guys who are getting close to 15K.

Amazon and my largest supply house doesn't have any.

Last edited:

jakebrake

Reaction score
Thanks for starting this topic!

well if your like me, I like the idea of saving maybe 100% in cost when it comes to changing those out. Dealers get upwards of $200 + doing that service. I like saving money, besides the new one is much easier to change out.

jakebrake

Reaction score
I bought a set, F&R, and some Stratapores from Geno's.

I guess that's my point. It's hard for me to understand or believe that Genos is the only place one can buy a needed filter to keep your truck on the road. Ram has sold ten of thousands of these and not even Amazon has a line on these. By the way, what is the MOPAR part # for the one on the rear. The one Genos is selling, is it a OEM part form MOPAR.

I'm to understand the front is the same one that Ram has been using and has not changed.

Users who are viewing this thread