Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lower Two Tone Paint Option

jakebrake

Reaction score
does anyone know if when ordering the Lower Two Tone Paint option for $495, if the two bumpers are also painted the same as lower color. Or if they are chrome if you do not order the Body-Color Bumper Group that cost $395

jakebrake

Reaction score
Thanks, I thought I was getting chrome. But the painted looks great

Last edited:

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Yes sir. You looking for a 2500?
Never mind. Yours almost there. I’m selling my 2500 already and ordering 3500. Payload was not enough for my 5th wheel. 761FOR SALE. I have the right to sell before dealer buys back to get the 3500

Ron Meadows

Reaction score
the painted bumnpers that are brown, not silver, are only available on the Laramie Longhorn trim. On the Laramie and down, the 2 tone doesn't include the bumpers.

bearcat

Reaction score
I have a Laramie Mega Cab on order with the two tone paint have the Chrome Appearance Group on it ...Just received the build sheet and it shows painted bumpers ? I didn't have the Sport Appearance Group or the Body-Color Bumper Group any ideas why the bumpers are painted.The Longhorns are only supposed to have painted bumpers on the two tone paint ?

Ruffone

Reaction score
Is it a night edition, that comes with body color bumpers.

bearcat

Reaction score
No night edition ..The longhorn shows painted bumpers on two tone .. Wanted chrome bumpers that why I went with the Laramie two tone

Reaction score
I believe the 2020s went to a silver painted bumper to match the silver painted lower portion. My 2019 Laramie 2-tone has chrome bumpers, but all the pics of 2020s i've seen have the silver painted ones.

bearcat

Reaction score
Talked to dealer and he assured me that it will have the chrome bumpers ...It was ordered with chrome I hate painted bumpers its a truck....Have to wait and see hope the dealer isn't blowing smoke...No chrome no go

Users who are viewing this thread