Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

5500 grease points?

2022 5500 4wd. I have found 3 grease zerks on the steering linkage. I have yet to find any on the front or rear drive shafts. Anyone out there know if this is all there is? Thanks.
  2. S

Reading TPIS errors/faults?

Does anybody know if I can check for and read TPIS errors on my 5500 using AlfaOBD? If I can, do I connect to the body computer, the instrument panel, or something else? If it matters, I have the windows version of AlfaOBD.
  3. S

Chassis cab "loose" fit items?

I'm hoping someone can provide insight into this. @Jimmy07 and @Brutal_HO, if you have time for any input, I appreciate it. I took delivery of my 2022 Laramie 5500 60" CA a couple of weeks ago. Is there any way to verify that I have received all the "loose" shipped items that are supposed to...
  4. S

Separate 12 pin plate? Or just 7/12?

I have the combination 7 way / 12 pin connection plate shown in the picture. Is there an individual 12 pin plate available?
  5. S

What's this wire for?

New 2022 5500. This wire is hanging down from the dash right above the emergency brake. Anyone know what it is for? I tried to follow it but couldn't see where it went.
  6. S

2022 U Connect 5 8.4 map version?

For those that have taken delivery recently of a 2022 with the U Connect 5 8.4" display, what is your map version number? I should be getting my truck soon and am curious what others are seeing. Also, does anyone know how to tell if a map version is the latest and greatest?
  7. S

Swapping bumpers, sensor question

I am looking at putting on an aftermarket bumper w/ guard. Other than ensuring fitment, is there anything I need to think about other than the front camera, parking sensors, and fog lights? Any other sensors I'll have to deal with, or is everything else located in the rear view mirror? I have...
  8. S

Chassis cab dealers with decent prices?

Anyone out there come across any dealers that sell chassis cabs for a good price? Mark Dodge in Louisiana and Granger in Iowa don't handle chassis cabs. It looks like Bud Clary in Moses Lake doesn't handle chassis cabs either. Chapman Dodge in Phoenix isn't able to do any better than CA...