Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chassis cab dealers with decent prices?

sludge

Reaction score
Anyone out there come across any dealers that sell chassis cabs for a good price? Mark Dodge in Louisiana and Granger in Iowa don't handle chassis cabs. It looks like Bud Clary in Moses Lake doesn't handle chassis cabs either. Chapman Dodge in Phoenix isn't able to do any better than CA dealers. I'm looking to order a chassis cab 5500. Thanks in advance for any info.

rossagge

Reaction score
Anyone out there come across any dealers that sell chassis cabs for a good price? Mark Dodge in Louisiana and Granger in Iowa don't handle chassis cabs. It looks like Bud Clary in Moses Lake doesn't handle chassis cabs either. Chapman Dodge in Phoenix isn't able to do any better than CA dealers. I'm looking to order a chassis cab 5500. Thanks in advance for any info.
Check with @Bandit400 I know he got his 5500 ordered. Just not sure with who and what price. He searched for a bit to find a dealer.

sludge

Reaction score
Just a correction. I am told that Bud Clary in Moses Lake does handle chassis cabs now.

Anyone else have any input on who to check prices with? Thanks.

sludge

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I had seen that a while ago, but unfortunately I'm in California and that's in Virginia. Just too far.

sludge

Reaction score
Yes, I dealt with Andrea. It sounded like they recently had a change in pricing due to reduced truck allotments. She was very nice to deal with.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Honestly, these are the best deals you are going to do right now. Under invoice pricing is better than a DECENT deal. Even if you buy from Mark and spend $1200 shipping, you’re still saving a ton.

sludge

Reaction score
Right now, the best price I have is a couple thousand over invoice. Trying to get down a bit.

rossagge

Reaction score
Honestly, these are the best deals you are going to do right now. Under invoice pricing is better than a DECENT deal. Even if you buy from Mark and spend $1200 shipping, you’re still saving a ton.
Unfortunately for him, Mark Dodge doesn't sell 4500/5500 Chassis Cab.

Myfast70

Reaction score
Have you checked with this dealer?

sludge

Reaction score
Have you checked with this dealer?

Unfortunately, they do not handle chassis cabs.

Users who are viewing this thread