Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. oledirteh

ATS Trans Bypass

Installed this last night and so uh, how low of a trans temp is to low? Before install, i ran 168-172 degrees. Drove to work this morning and its high was 145, when i stopped, 138... this was after my 53 mile commute.
  2. oledirteh

i hope you did your taxes correctly

cause i know some of you this applies lol page 35 and page 37 of the 2023 taxabale and non taxable income handbook stop being heathens and report your income!
  3. oledirteh

People suck

I've had my truck since 2021 and have never hit anything, i take care of it and i make sure it stays looking good. That said, every time i look at it i see crap other people have managed to do to it. Broke headlight cause junk on the road. Bumper has a gouge on it now because someone hit it...
  4. oledirteh

Close to home. Baltimore key bridge collapse

This just shut down the port of baltimore. This will have some major national consequences sadly. hope they find all the fallen :( https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates/baltimore-key-bridge-collapse/?id=108500215
  5. oledirteh

Head light's

So ran Into some form of flying animal a few mo ths ago on the way to work and broke the headlight. Managed to half glue half silicone it to just let it be as ugly as it may be Well this afternoon walking to my truck would ya just look at that the other lights broke now. Don't remember hitting...
  6. oledirteh

Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S

guess thats something. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13155765/biden-illegal-migrant-flying-program-national-security-vulnerability.html
  7. oledirteh

Brakes

Updating the rig for the 2024 towing season and not that it needs it (Prob does though) my truck which is a 2021 2500 6.7 has 88k on it with the original brakes. What pads are you guys running? i do alot of towing and feel with everything im doing i might as well do the brakes while im in this...
  8. oledirteh

P2701-00 | Active

Transmission friction element B apply time range /Performance- no lights on the dash, nothing. i went to look at trading in the truck early last year and ford claimed my truck needed a new trans. went to the local ram dealer and they confirmed there was a code and figured it was a snap ring or...
  9. oledirteh

Toyhauler stuff

This question is more for @Brutal_HO Did your camper come with a rear hitch setup? Or did you add that? What im looking for is i have a 38ft heartland torque toy hauler. Weighs in about 10ish empty. when i travel i have it loaded with water, fuel, supplies and a 2021 can am maverick X3 turbo...
  10. oledirteh

68RFE maintence

Good morning, Currently prepping to do a transmission fluid change and flush of my 2021 ram 2500 bighorn 6.7 with the 68RFE Just want to Confirm that these are the following part numbers i should be looking for, Transmission pan gasket - FEL-PRO TOS 18733 Transmission Filter - Mopar...