Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Titan 50 Gallon Fuel Tank for Megacab

Thanks, appreciate it!
  2. R

Great, thanks for the feedback! That is my same concern. We tow a fifth wheel and usually get 9.5 - 12 MPG so far. The extra 19 gallons would mean that I could (mostly) wait to fuel up until we stop for the night. Do you mind sharing the total cost for your tank + install? Thanks!
  3. R

Any tall guys found issue with lack of headroom/legroom?

I’m 6’3” with a long torso. I have a Longhorn with a sunroof and have an inch or two of headroom. Moving from an F-250, definitely less headroom. That said, I’ve played around with the seat for a bit and am good to go, but it did take me a while to find the right position, especially w/o the...
  4. R

Thanks, I saw that thread. I’m curious on the 50 gallon replacement thank. With the Megacab being a short bed, the Aux tank isn’t really an option for me.
  5. R

Anyone have the Titan 50 gallon tank installed in their Megacab? I was thinking about doing this to get some extra range while towing. If anyone has it - any issues? Also, if you don't mind sharing what was the total cost of the tank + install? Thanks!
  6. R

Guess I need an offset ball...

I did swap the OEM for the B&W turnover ball. Here is the thread on it. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/swap-oem-gooseneck-hitch-for-b-w-turnover-ball.2392/
  7. R

Swap OEM Gooseneck Hitch for B&W Turnover Ball

All good on the B&W install. Bolts right up and fits into the factory cutout. Getting an offset ball on Monday and will be all set.
  8. R

Well I talked to my local hitch shop and we are going to try it on Friday. Looks pretty simple to me, although the shop was a little concerned they would have to lift the bed to get out the four vertical bolts. I know plenty of people run without the 4" offset ball, but to me the piece of mind...
  9. R

Thanks, yep I agree, just was curious if anyone had swapped the factory hitch mount for the B&W. Looking underneath the frame, I can’t see why one couldn’t. Looks like the OEM mounts in the same holes as the B&W turnover. Nothing looks welded to the frame. As long as I can get the vertical...
  10. R

Can you please send me a link to that? I havent seen it. Thanks!
  11. R

Has anyone swapped out the Gooseball reciever in the OEM 5th wheel prep kit for a B&W turnover hitch? Any issues? I would like the extra 4” of clearance I could get with the B&W offset ball since I plan to use a Goosebox on a 5th wheel. Thank!
  12. R

Price negotiated from MSRP

First post, thanks to all of those above who helped me, wanted to try to help out someone else. 7/21/2020 deal: 2020 3500 Longhorn Megacab SRW Cummins SO MSRP $82.1K Discounts/Rebates of $11.3K + $2K over what any of the 10+ other dealership would for my trade, so I am counting as a...