Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Tccracer

Hood fills with water after it rains. Now with video.

Just curious where are you located, and what dealer did you use?
  2. Tccracer

That's really interesting. I think I have the same problem. I would like to find a dealer in the Raleigh, NC area who has a service advisor like that. The closest dealer in Garner, NC indicates that it isn't a problem. I may have to shop the local dealers until I find an advisor who recognize...
  3. Tccracer

Thanks for all of the feedback. I hope to work with @RamCares to get the dealer to solve the problem. I agree with many of you that the emblems are most likely the source of the problem. Since the truck is still within it's warranty period, I want to get it fixed now. I want them to correct...
  4. Tccracer

I am linking to a video as I couldn't upload it here. This is what I experience after it rains or after I wash the truck. As you can see, quite a bit of water is exiting the corner of the hood.
  5. Tccracer

@RamCares

I would appreciate it, what is the best way to contact you? @RamCares I sent you a message.
  6. Tccracer

I was just a little surprised at the dealer's reaction that its ok, there are drain holes, no problem. I told the service advisor that its fine that it drains, how does it get in there? He told me it came in from the cowl which at that point I just left and thought I would go elsewhere for...
  7. Tccracer

@RamCares

I put this in a thread but I have a question for @RamCares So I took my truck(2019 RAM 3500) in for the step recall and a couple other items. One of them was that every time it rains or I give my truck a bath, the hood fills up with water and drains when I open it. The dealer has told me it is...
  8. Tccracer

So I took my truck(2019 RAM 3500) in for the step recall and a couple other items. One of them was that every time it rains or I give my truck a bath, the hood fills up with water and drains when I open it. The dealer has told me it is ok as the hood has drains. I am thinking it's like saying...
  9. Tccracer

HO vs non-HO MPG

2019 Ram 3500 SRW Laramie Cummins traveling between North Carolina and Tennessee. I love my truck. We averaged 21-22 on the way back. first picture is one shortly after I had filled up in Tennessee, the second is after we got home to North Carolina. A little over 400 miles across the mountains.
  10. Tccracer

Price negotiated from MSRP

This is pretty late but during the Employee Pricing event(12/17), I purchased a 2019 Ram 3500 SRW Laramie. MSRP was $74,995 with the sale price of $60,409.00. My OTD was $63,057.00 with NC taxes. I also got the 0% for 36 months.
  11. Tccracer

Issues Needing Attention from RamCares

Thanks, for the idea. So I had been doing that type of search but with the way the truck was equipped and didn't come up with anything. That was even a couple of days after they refused to sell me the truck. So after I saw your message ,I decided to do a search just by the color of the truck...
  12. Tccracer

I had given that some thought but the dealer i spoke with thought they likely wouldn't give it up. I had checked their web site almost daily and never saw the truck show up. I have a feeling that it might have sold even before I got my deposit back, but I can't be sure.
  13. Tccracer

@RamCares, i ordered a new Ram 3500 on 5/20 and it got to the dealership on 6/27. When the dealership sent me the paperwork, on 6/28 they included an Arbitration agreement which would require me to give up any right to sue them but required arbitration. I told the dealership that I would...
  14. Tccracer

Delivery Time Estimates

When the dealership sent me the paperwork, on 6/28 they included an Arbitration agreement which would require me to give up any right to sue them but required arbitration. I told the dealership that I would still buy the truck but wouldn't sign the agreement. They told me they sell about 200...
  15. Tccracer

Delivery Time Estimates

Ordered mine on 5/20 and was contacted by the dealer that mine is at the dealership. Still needs to be cleaned up. I pick it up next Friday as it is about 5hrs away.
  16. Tccracer

What's the difference?

Thanks, for the info.
  17. Tccracer

Delivery Time Estimates

Ordered on 5/20. So i contacted the dealer last evening and found out that my truck was in Lawernceville, GA as of the the 19th. That's a little over 100 miles to the dealership. I would expect it would be at the dealership some time next week.
  18. Tccracer

What's the difference?

My question may have misunderstood. I am wondering what is the difference between the 2019 850lb ft torque engine and the 2019 1,000lb ft torque engine? I may have missed it in the video mentioned above.
  19. Tccracer

What's the difference?

OK. So what is the difference between the 850 and 1,000 lbs torque engines. I know the compression ratio is different but what else is different? TIA
  20. Tccracer

Delivery Time Estimates

I checked this evening and my truck is on it's way to South Carolina. It left on 6/10.