Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Let's See Those 4th Gen Ram HDs!

Now with AEV Suspension kit and 37’s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. C

Air assist on 3500

Many thanks; will also look at ViAir Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. C

Air assist on 3500

Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. C

Air assist on 3500

can this system be used to “air up” inflate tires since it has an air tank with nozzle for an air hose? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. C

AEV Suspension, wheels upgrade on my 2018 3500 HD

Just wanted to share a new upgrade on suspension- very happy with AEV “kit” Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. C

Aftermarket front recovery points for stock bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. C

Found something suitable - at least i can now attach a recovery strap via shackles Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. C

2018 3500 Cummins, an Aluminum Flatbed, and AlfaOBD

I don’t know much about this but I purchased a 3500 with a Norweld aluminum flatbed and the previous owner did mention that the dealership had to update a module for the LED lights on the flatbed. I suggest you ask a Ram service technician or a company that installs the flatbed ( Four Wheel...
  10. C

Thanks so much, this could be useful and I imagine that they have for 2018 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. C

Appreciate the help / never said i would use bumper as recovery point just to be clear Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. C

This is what i am looking for; something that sticks out further than the stock recovery points - thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. C

Many thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. C

Many thanks/ agree on strength / just wanted something that sticks out more Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. C

2018 HD Cummins/ Aisen with Aluminum flatbed and FWC pop up camper Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. C

Any suggestions for aftermarket front recovery points? (I will continue to use stock bumper) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. C

2018 HD Cummings / Aisen

Rig is set up for overlanding with aluminum flatbed by Norweld and FWC Granby “woolrich” edition pop up camper. Ran it pretty stock for last few years - added after market tuner, air cleaner shortly after purchase / morimoto fog and “ditch” lights last week and waiting on delivery of AEV...
  18. C

Ram 3500 HD Cummins/ Aisen

2018 / Norweld aluminum flatbed and FWC Grandby truck camper
  19. C

I need good distance/driving lights

Look into “Morimoto” they have excellent reviews