Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Puck Cover

I lost one of the puck covers from my Tradesmen 2500 (oem in bed 5th wheel hitch). I cant find an oem part # and aftermarket only fit up to 2019. Appreciate any help. Thanks
  2. J

Fluid Film

Anyone have fluid film applied? How long does it last? Is it worth it? Thanks
  3. J

3200 mi. Brokedown

Bought a new 2022 Tradesmen 2500 6.7 in February, (that I never picked up until April because of the recalls.) At 800 mi. " service DEF " ******** came on. Took to the dealer and they did a manual regen, (which I could not understand what that would have to do with the DEF,) anyway, I was told...
  4. J

RV Plug

I have a 7 pin plug in the bed of my truck along with the bumper mounted plug. The bumper plug works but in bed does not. I read that only one plug can be powered at a time. How do you switch from one to the other? 2022 Ram 2500 Tradesmen. Thanks.
  5. J

Key Fob

Will a magnet damage my key fob? Thinking about hiding an extra fob somewhere on the frame or body. Thanks
  6. J

Door Molding / Trim

Anybody install OEM chrome door molding on a 2500? Can't seem to find it. I have found OEM for a 1500 wondering what the difference would be? This would be for a 2022 2500 crew cab 6'4 bed. Not interested in aftermarket. Thanks
  7. J

Front spoiler

I see some folks remove or cut the front plastic "spoiler" beneath the front bumper. Kinda like the look but am wondering if this is done for off road clearance, appearance or what? I assume Ram put it there for a reason.
  8. J

Center wheel cap

How do you remove center wheel caps 2022 ram 2500? I assume you just pry it off but don't want to break it, doesn't want to budge, Thanks
  9. J

Remote Start

Anyone installed remote start in their Ram 2500? I do know I will have to bring to the dealer to have it programmed, just wondering how difficult to install module and wiring. Thanks.
  10. J

Fog Light Bezel

I purchased some used fog lights and the bezel has the openings for the front parking sensors. Anyone know the part # for the plugs that go into these openings? I know they make them just can't find. Thanks
  11. J

Tonneau Cover

Debating whether to get a folding tonneau cover or a retractable. Leaning toward the retractable but want to be sure it will be strong enough to hold up to ice & snow build up. I would like opinions pro and con. Also what brand would you recommend? Not cheap, up around $1800-2000. Thanks
  12. J

Fog Lights

Recall finally done picking up truck this afternoon, 2022 Ram 2500 Tradesmen. I want to install fog lights, I have lights, brackets and hardware. I will need the wiring harness. Also want to use my factory installed auxiliary switch rather than connect to headlight switch. So I am hoping...
  13. J

Fog Lights

I cannot figure out what parts I need by looking at any OEM site. My question is what is OEM part # for fog lights for a 2022 Ram Tradesmen 2500 and has anyone added these? Is it a big job? Is the wiring plug & play? And is there a site for OEM parts that is easy to navigate? Thanks.
  14. J

Ram tailgate assist

Anyone know the part# for the OEM tailgate assist? Also anyone added this? I've done a search and only found aftermarket products. 2022 Tradesmen 2500. Thanks.
  15. J

5th Wheel Hitch

My new truck, 2022 Ram 2500 Diesel has the OEM installed pucks in the bed for gooseneck/5th wheel hitch installation. I have a reese 16000lb sliding hitch (from previous 2500 Ram) that had the conventional mounting in the bed. My question is would I be able to purchase just the base that would...