Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Tow Hooks for 2019 2500

I have had mine out for a light bar mount. There is 2 large bolts that hold them in. Its kinda like a trailer hitch insert.
  2. B

Fuel Filter part numbers

Last night I did my 15,000 mile service. Oil Change, Fuel Filters, Air filter. Couple interesting observations: 1) I was amazed by how much "stuff" was in my airbox and attached to my air filter. The box had a good 2" of bugs, pine needles, and other interesting things. 2) The rear fuel...
  3. B

My 2019 Ram 2500 Bighorn

Yes, I added a 2" spacer, new shocks and airbags in the back. The Flares are Mopar and for an 18.
  4. B

Lights on the front - Light Bar?

Thanks for the complement. Yea, the front hooks are held in with two bolts and the pocket they slide into is just like a trailer hitch. In fact if you take a hook out, a 2" trailer hitch ball mount will slide in. The bolt holes are not centered though... They are both lower in the insert...
  5. B

I upgraded to a better light bar. The single row e-bay special just didn't work as i wanted. I put on a Rigid 40". Had these before and know they put out the light. Never had a 40" though. I just did a 1400 mile road trip through Washington, Idaho and Montana. This pic is on the...
  6. B

I went with a spacer in front, airbags in back and new shocks all around. Back in April when i did it, there was uncertainty on what would work or not. luckily what i did worked great with the 2019. Only issue was a modification to one of the airbag brackets.
  7. B

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

I wanted to do that too. i spent what seamed like hours trying to study where and how to place one. Can't disrupt the camera and sensors too. I was worried about taking off some of he parts as it seams far more complicated than past trucks. Also does not seam to be much structure to...
  8. B

Remove / De-badge side "RAM" and or Cummins ?

Just curious if anyone has removed their "RAM" letters on the doors and or Cummins emblem on the fender. I remember on past Ram trucks they were just double back tape (no holes or bolts). Thinking about removing mine. I havent seen any pics with them removed yet.
  9. B

Good eye... I don't have a cool picture with it on yet. I was not happy with the actual Light Bar either. Supposed to be a 40", is actually about 38-1/2 and is not too bright. Here is a pic just after I made the mount and connected the light. I had a Rigid Radiance on my last truck and...
  10. B

Here is my 2019 Ram 2500 Bighorn. I have done the leveling kit, Airbags, Bilstien shocks, flares, Nitto tires/Fuel wheels, light bar, and more to come. This 1st pic is on the Washington coast. I purchased the truck April 1st and have just over 5,000 miles now.
  11. B

Unloaded Tire Pressure to Ease the Ride

I am running 295/60/20 Nitto's on 20x9 Fuel wheels. I have them at about 60 most of the time. Have not had the light come on yet.ot much bigger than stock, but they sure look better in my opinion
  12. B

In my opinion, the silver with the sport package (no chrome) and black wheels looks really good. The wheels are Fuel "Crush" with only one offset (for our bolt pattern) and are 20x9. The tires are 295x60x20 Nitto ridge grappler. They are advertised as 33.94 tall by 11.77 wide. Here is...
  13. B

Unloaded Tire Pressure to Ease the Ride

There are many opinions on what PSI to run your tires at vs. what you are using the for. I really think you should check them when you pick up the truck with a good quality gauge. When i got my 2019 in April I was not happy I rolled off the lot with one tire at 98, one at 69, and the other...
  14. B

The fender flares are factory Mopar flares i bought from the Dodge/Ram dealer for a 2018. There is another post i did on this forum that has the part number and details for easy installation.
  15. B

Tow Technology Group available on every Trim

Here is a picture of the trailer i was referencing above. I did a 400 mile trip last weekend in Washington and Oregon. Stopped for seafood lunch in Raymond, Wa - the claimed "Oyster Capital of the World"... Had a fun trip to play in the sand dunes. Now have over 4k miles on the new Ram...
  16. B

Tow Technology Group available on every Trim

I have this $2,425 package. Is it worth it you ask... The surround view camera is pretty amazing. One of my trailers is a 28' cargo. When i am maneuvering in a tight area, this feature alone is awesome. Selecting different views, zooming in, seeing the front opposite bumper while...
  17. B

Well, I decided to fab my own light bar mount. I wanted to make sure I did not alter or modify truck. Bolt on only. Also easy to remove if something cooler is available later. The factory front hooks slide into a pocket that is 2". Just like a trailer hitch, held with 2 bolts each. I...
  18. B

Anybody seen available or built mounts to support a LED light Bar or LED off road lights? Aside from the little license plate mounts, i have been looking for ideas. Ready to Fab something but it looks like places to mount are somewhat limited. On past trucks, mounts under the hooks are...
  19. B

First Oil change done

yes, the MO285 silver colored oil filter.
  20. B

?? BDS LIFT ??

A month ago i was at a Ram dealer buying accessories. They had a new 2019 Ram out front with a 6" lift. It was easily clearing the 37's on it. It looked like an angled spacer, drop radius arm brackets, longer shocks. I did not see what they did for Pitman Arm or Track Bar. One of the...