Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. bhal212

Price negotiated from MSRP

I don't know what specifically they are offering right now, but they are legitimate. This is a copy of my buyer's order showing MSRP on my 23 Big Horn and what I actually paid. When I ordered they were offering 6% off of invoice with the extra 1% for Affiliate pricing, which came out to...
  2. bhal212

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Not to give you any false hope, but one thing I noticed for myself and many others waiting on our 23s is that when the tracker changed to TBD it was most likely at the dealership or within a day or two of arriving. I'm not sure why it does that, but it was pretty consistent.
  3. bhal212

Lets see what you are towing!

Camper had been setting in this spot waiting on the truck to arrive for a few months. This was just after hooking up to head out to the dealer for warranty work, what an exciting inaugural trip
  4. bhal212

Every time I see a low volume color I have a tiny pang of regret that I didn't have the time to roll the dice on the wait time! Beautiful truck!
  5. bhal212

That is brilliant, I will still need a cover for other reasons, but my back and garage floor thank you for the idea of storing the hitch on the King pin
  6. bhal212

I purchased a used Mopar soft tonneau for the same reason, and I absolutely hate it because when it is folded up it blocks the chmsl camera from showing the jaws of the fifth wheel. I'm still using it and dealing, but I will replace it with a retractable one as soon as I can.
  7. bhal212

2023 Koons Factory Order Review

I received a check today for a $0.74 overcharge on my Virginia taxes from Koons
  8. bhal212

Trailer lights test

I will have to check again when I pick my camper back up from the dealer, but I do remember reading somewhere it was only part of that package. Which I learned the first time I hooked up the camper and couldn't do the check :rolleyes:
  9. bhal212

Trailer lights test

I don't have the light check because I did not order the trailer tow package, but I plan to enable it with alfaobd whenever I get around to purchasing it.
  10. bhal212

I asked them (Koons) not to put any stickers on the truck, and they complied. The film was still on the radio, but I'm unaware if it comes with any other. You probably won't get any pictures, they keep the customer paid orders on a different lot behind a locked gate, and I don't believe the...
  11. bhal212

Satellite reception weak

Yeah, I think the buffering is either not working or doesn't work well enough to keep up. When we lose signal for longer than a second or do the 'cd skips' as we like to say in my wife's Jeep. It doesn't happen often enough to drive us crazy. In the truck, it fades out and back in sometimes...
  12. bhal212

Satellite reception weak

That's wild!
  13. bhal212

Satellite reception weak

Does anyone else experience a temporary (1 second) loss of radio signal whenever they are even remotely near tall trees? My wife's Wrangler (Uconnect 4c) doesn't do it, and neither did her Grand Cherokee (5), driving in basically the same areas, so I believe it's specific to this truck...
  14. bhal212

Yes, the RAM Tracker still shows TBD for delivery date even after the vehicle arrives at the dealer.
  15. bhal212

ARIES 205041 3-Inch Round Black Steel Nerf Bars - $100

I bought a set of these nerf bars brand new about two weeks ago. A nut on the back of the passenger bar was not welded on straight and it broke off. Aries sent me an entire new set as a warranty replacement, and I don't have the room nor desire to keep these parts. Supposed to fit any 2009+ crew...
  16. bhal212

Dan's 2023 2500 Tradesman UNLimited

Same, he asked me if I wanted him to put it on, but I said no. Just finished the thread, great work so far :) Meanwhile, I'm sitting over here excited I managed to get my Aries nerf bars installed without breaking anything... lol. I had a problem with one of the bars had a nut welded on...
  17. bhal212

Dan's 2023 2500 Tradesman UNLimited

How have I not known this thread existed until now? I know I'm risking it, but I told the guy at Koons not to bother putting that on and I'll take my chances with the local PD down here. I despise front plates.
  18. bhal212

That typically means the dealer has the truck in their possession now.
  19. bhal212

Future HD owner

Figured I should post pictures and once again thank you all for the great advice! Had to include one of my favorite backseat co-pilot as well!