Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Y43 Recall PM Sensor for 22 Pickups

Yes, they have ordered the sensor and the module already so it will be there when I arrive. Ill make sure its all there before they mess with that part. thank you
  2. S

thank you , found the right ones on mine, looks the same as this just missing the sensor. I'm booked in October 2nd for an oil change and this recall
  3. S

Thanks for the extra pic's , ill crawl back under mine and look again im in for an oil change in early October, maybe I should get it done then . id like it if it used less DEF after this recall, especially in winter mine drinks DEF in winter like a fighter jet drinks fuel. Summer its really...
  4. S

I don't think so. the yellow circles are just the wire hangers as far as I can tell. my wire hangers are in the background of the shot, the blue wire terminates at that connector you see there. the blank "plug" for the missing sensor is also right next to it.
  5. S

I can't even find a mounting plate on my exhaust system for that module even the blue wire on mine looks like its a ground wire (I know its not) simply bolted to a plug on the exhaust, doesnt look like a sensor I cant even follow the blue wire far enough to see where it ends (certainly not on...
  6. S

OEM Fender Flares or ?

thank you
  7. S

Got my recall notice yesterday (Canada). I can see the plug, so I know the sensor is missing , ill crawl under my truck and see if the module is there or not. Cant locate where the DP module is on the 2500's. The 2500 doesn't seem to have the same mounting plate setup on top of the DPF that...
  8. S

OEM Fender Flares or ?

Good to know, thanks guys
  9. S

OEM Fender Flares or ?

thanks Csaybert, I sure don't wanna dill holes. Maybe bushwhacker is my best bet. Some of the OEM say no drilling, but IDK, maybe that assumes the laramy fender is pre drilled (?) thanks for this !
  10. S

OEM Fender Flares or ?

Many thanks !! found a link on the Mopar store but it lists 2 different numbers for the flares for my truck ? no idea what the difference is: here is the mopar store link: https://store.mopar.ca/v-2022-ram-2500--big-horn--6-7l-l6-diesel/exterior-ornamentation--moldings-and-ornamentation...
  11. S

OEM Fender Flares or ?

flan, very nice , is the finish smooth or textured ? Id be painting mine and prefer a smooth finish. do you have a product number from Bushwhacker ? thanks
  12. S

OEM Fender Flares or ?

Hi Chaps, after far too long making a decision on my wheels & tires, I finally bought a set of XD Hoss II wheels and new tires for my 2500 Big Horn. I got 18x9 " wheels with +18 offset and the stance is exactly what I wanted, a wee bit more aggressive than stock, but that looks great. I was...
  13. S

Still lost on which aftermarket wheels will fit my truck

Ordered my wheels today. thanks for the help guys
  14. S

Yea, ive been keeping an eye out for those too. Unfortunately the ones I see so far , folks are asking huge $ still and have tires that I don't need. Ill still keep any eye out though, Kijiji is always changing
  15. S

Cheers for all the input fellas, much appreciated
  16. S

Well, im in Canada, and our salted winter roads tend to eat aluminum wheels for dinner. Id like to keep my OEM wheels for the spring/summer/fall and have a decent looking winter wheel that doesnt cost a fortune. ie they're gonna get calcium chloride on them, which eats the rims, so im not...
  17. S

yea the ones im after are 18x8 and a 18mm offset I hank will push my wheels out about 39mm wider than OEM so I think Im F'd on those wheels. Ill try some off the fitment sites again, but few/none have a 18x8 rim available and the 18x9's are all out of my price bracket (at least the ones I...