Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still lost on which aftermarket wheels will fit my truck

StrayCat

Reaction score
I have 18x8 +18 wheels on my 2022 and they fit great. They line up pretty well with the outside of the fender, maybe stick out 1/2" to 1" outside the fender. I will be purchasing a better looking tire with a more aggressive sidewall soon. And for what it is worth the website I ordered them from told me they wouldn't fit, but for the price I took a chance and they are perfect for what I wanted.

View attachment 59950
Super Helpful Thank You !!!

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
What about a set of OEM takeoffs?

StrayCat

Reaction score
Yea, ive been keeping an eye out for those too. Unfortunately the ones I see so far , folks are asking huge $ still and have tires that I don't need. Ill still keep any eye out though, Kijiji is always changing

bigboost

Reaction score
go to tiresize.com and use their wheel offset calculator.....
Came here to say this.

You can look up the factory offset/backspacing of your stock wheels.

1010 Tires has an offset calculator, input your stock wheel width and offset, then plug in the specs of the aftermarket wheel you are looking at. It will tell you exactly how much it will move the wheel inward or outward.

No magic, pretty straight forward.

Users who are viewing this thread