Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Wanderlust073

Fuel induction service -> check engine light

I had the fuel induction cleaning done at Christian Bros a week ago. This morning the check engine light came on. I haven’t noticed anything running differently about the truck at all - not before, nor after the light came on. Taking it in tomorrow for them to check it out. Coincidence...
  2. Wanderlust073

Icky Concepts/CJC spare tire carrier instructions

CJC just emailed it. Attaching to this post to save Future Reader some hassle. Does anyone happen to have the installation instructions for this that they could post? Second thing I've ordered that arrived w/o instructions, and they aren't posted on CJC's site either. Silly me thinking I...
  3. Wanderlust073

Stutter as if stalling

This last week my 2020 has been stuttering/shaking as if it were about to stall out when I brake moderately hard within the first few minutes of starting it up in the morning. Rest of the trip, other trips throughout the day - unable to replicate this. Morning temps here 55-60F and it's garage...
  4. Wanderlust073

shipping tires

For those who have sold tires on wheels and shipped them to the buyer, do you recommend one carrier over another? I have a buyer for a set of (4) 35's on 20 inch wheels. I'm in Colorado, they are in Virginia. Looking at UPS' website if I estimate 50 pounds a tire they are coming back with...
  5. Wanderlust073

AMP Xtreme running boards - drop distance?

Doesn't seem like it should be such a difficult spec to find but I can't so I thought I'd ask here. If anyone owns a set of these things, could you tell me how many inches from the bottom of the door to the top surface of the step? Thanks
  6. Wanderlust073

SOLD - Set of 295/65R20 on Night Edition 20" wheels

I'm selling a set of used Open Range LT295/65R20 ("35s") 3-peak rated tires. I ran these on my 2020 Ram 2500 for 9,675 miles until replacing them with 37s. They are in great shape as are the wheels. Plenty of tread. My truck has the offroad package and they fit without modification and did not...
  7. Wanderlust073

DELETE ME - Icky Concepts bulkhead molle panel

Looks like CJC took over the Icky Concepts products and there's a delay while they ramp up production. Not being born with an overabundance of patience, I thought I'd check here to see if anyone has an ICKY CONCEPTS 3RD-5TH GEN RAM 2500-3500 BULKHEAD MOLLE PANEL - STANDARD BED PANELS they...
  8. Wanderlust073

Leaking rear pinion seal…

… part backordered for (dealer’s best guess) two weeks. No loaners available. Hell, barely anything available on the lot to buy. RAM allocates 5 days @ $45/day rental coverage like this is 1996. The world is broken.
  9. Wanderlust073

Speedometer variance with bigger tires

So just looking to confirm my thinking here... I replaced the 285/60r20 Firestones that came on my 2500 with 295/65r20s - a jump from 33.5's to 35's. Every other vehicle that I've jumped tires up an inch or more has taken a hit to speedometer accuracy, and if I run the calculator on...
  10. Wanderlust073

howdy

Just traded in my 1500 Laramie for a 2500 Laramie a couple days back (dropped a pic in the photos thread). 1500 was a great truck with a smooth ride and got us through all sorts of fun, but the lack of payload really put a damper on future plans for an in-bed camper (as well as towing anything...