Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

2025 Ram HD

GOD YES!
  2. A

2023 3500 Order Guides with MSRP and Invoice Pricing

I called my local dealer and ask them to check. And they said they could order. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. A

Still just waiting for the order banks to open… Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. A

Thoughts on the 6.4 hemi. I have it in my current 2500 with a 9k lb 5th wheel. Have no complaints. I’m planning to up grade to a 14k lb toy hauler. The 3500 mega cab with the 6.4 can tow 16k. Am I going to wish I had the Cummins? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A

I like how you think. I’m excited for a mega cab. I currently have a short bed and a slider hitch. Works great but I almost never use it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. A

I got my current ‘22 2500 Laramie 6.4L to pull a forest river Arctic wolf. The truck pulls it fine but if I ever get anything bigger I’ll want the bigger truck so I’m doing the truck now while I can still get mega cab! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. A

Hell yeah man. I might bump to the limited if I can work enough OT. I have a ‘20 1500 limited and it was clean but I had to redo my house and needed a work truck! So I bounced to a ‘14 eco diesel bighorn, did the job but wasn’t fancy enough for the wife. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. A

What does the limited have that is worth 10k up from the Laramie. 16k with the level one. I can get all that in a Laramie for less. I know I’m missing something. It has to be more than fancy stitching in the leather and some badges but I can’t figure out what it is. Sent from my iPhone using...
  9. A

I put together a few builds. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. A

That’s what I’m doing. Throw on the air suspension. I was thinking about doing the sport rather than the night but I’m gonna go full send. The difference between the 2500-3500 with the same options is 1660 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. A

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I found this on another thread. Looks like everything is back for the 23s, just make sure you know what packages include what. http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/6302d00f5ab18/2023%20Mega%20Order%20Guide.pdf http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/6302d01670c21/2023%203500%20Mega%20Order%20Guide.pdf Sent from my...
  12. A

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I have a 22 2500 Laramie and am sick with the features it’s missing that I assumed a Laramie would have. Can’t wait to go full send and get a 3500 Laramie mega cab! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. A

Can’t wait to order mine! I have a 2022 2500 Laramie with off road, snow chief, and sports package. Really underwhelmed with the Covid truck. I built a spread sheet and figured out the bast bang for my buck is a 3500 with the HO Cummins Laramie lvl 1 with night package, air bags, is the way to...
  14. A

Missing Blind Spot Monitoring

Can I avoid the retro fit with the CAN BUS and Mirror jumper if I replace the whole mirror housing and not just the mirror glass? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. A

Do you know the part number? Thanks for the help I’m flying blind here. Is the software upgrade complicated given I have zero experience. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. A

I have a 2022 Laramie 2500. Did you use the above steps. This seems a lot more involved than I want to get. I don’t want to break my brand new truck! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. A

Can I buy the tail lights with sensor for a 2022 Ram 2500? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. A

2022 ram 3500 laramie bsm install

I have a 2022 2500 Laramie. Can I change the taillights out to ones with the BSM module and swap my mirror glass. Is is a matter of plug and play hardware or will the computer need updated some how. I don’t feel confident to get the jumpers and wiring harness l. I would rather get factory...