Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 ram 3500 laramie bsm install

Esurkb

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here, I was told to post on here for info on adding bsm to my 2022 3500 laramie, I ordered this truck loaded up but when I placed the order the bsm was not available, just wanted to know what is involved with adding it, I was told that member jimmy07 could point me in the right direction.. thanks in advance

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here, I was told to post on here for info on adding bsm to my 2022 3500 laramie, I ordered this truck loaded up but when I placed the order the bsm was not available, just wanted to know what is involved with adding it, I was told that member jimmy07 could point me in the right direction.. thanks in advance
Give this thread a read, and you can PM me any questions about wiring that is needed:

Atteberryrc

Reaction score
Give this thread a read, and you can PM me any questions about wiring that is needed:

I have a 2022 2500 Laramie. Can I change the taillights out to ones with the BSM module and swap my mirror glass. Is is a matter of plug and play hardware or will the computer need updated some how.

I don’t feel confident to get the jumpers and wiring harness l. I would rather get factory parts than trust myself to do the other way right!

Thanks for all your help Jimmy! I think I almost have it figured out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheelz

Reaction score
Its only Plug and play if you get the harnesses Jimmy makes. Only way to interface those options if your truck didnt originally come with it. No way around it. If you read that thread, there was in individual that picture documented everything. Very informative.

Users who are viewing this thread