Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 3500 Order Guides with MSRP and Invoice Pricing

Pressure_welder

Reaction score
Yep! my apologies i shouldve been more specific, i am quite certain that payload numbers are calculated with a full tank of fuel. I was more refering to jerry cans or slip tank. Certainly not trying to act like a know it all as i am far from that, just speaking passionately from experiences over the years of being in scenerios of not having enough truck, or being limited to camper selection because of truck. It could be too that being i am a business owner and the DOT loves to pull us over when we have a business decal on the window, for inspections and weight. so that could make me a bit hyper sensitive to legalities.

Last edited:

gprguy

Reaction score
Looks like we now have a fact sheet:

Along with an image gallery:

Getting there, slowly...

gprguy

Reaction score
Also the same for chassis cab 3500/4500/5500:

Gallery:

And Press kit:

Specifically, check out the Feature Availability link on the press kits for a PDF of options.

jenninr

Reaction score
It looks to me like they are still using 22 model trucks in those pictures because they still show the flip up mirrors and they list telescoping mirrors as one of the new features. This press kit seems like it was put together by amateurs.

gprguy

Reaction score
I didn't notice it until just now, but I see this in the chassis cab press kit.. First I've heard about it:

• New wireless Trailer Camera Prep Kit with up to four cameras (including night vision) is available across the lineup. Wired cameras are still available

It's not mentioned in the 2500/3500 kit, but I'd be surprised if it's chassis cab only. The chassis cab also doesn't mention the 12" digital cluster.

Atteberryrc

Reaction score
Still just waiting for the order banks to open…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigPapaBang

Reaction score
They are open. Both Mark Dodge and Granger have started taking 23MY orders.
Are they actually entering and processing or just adding them to their personal queues waiting to push once the bank opens? I thought Granger said 10-15 days from a few days or maybe a week ago? I'm waiting to place an order for a 5500. Granger only does up to 3500

tchur1

Reaction score
Are they actually entering and processing or just adding them to their personal queues waiting to push once the bank opens? I thought Granger said 10-15 days from a few days or maybe a week ago? I'm waiting to place an order for a 5500. Granger only does up to 3500
Zach from granger posted earlier today somewhere on here that banks were open sooner then expected and someone posted earlier that MD was taking orders too. I believe that means order banks are open but I’ll let someone else confirm.

Check the 2500 version of this thread and you’ll see the post from Zach

Mikerob14

Reaction score
Did anyone notice with the updated order guides that even though the base price on the trucks went up around $1000, they are no longer are charging for the NE package? Or am I missing something here?

Atteberryrc

Reaction score
I called my local dealer and ask them to check. And they said they could order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tater86

Reaction score
Just an FYI-I believe MD and Granger are holding on placing orders. The system was messed up yesterday and a lot of packages were not showing available when they definitely would be. Example, no Level 2 equipment groups were available to select. Both reported the issue back to FCA. They told me they would try again today.

BSN81

Reaction score
Just an FYI-I believe MD and Granger are holding on placing orders. The system was messed up yesterday and a lot of packages were not showing available when they definitely would be. Example, no Level 2 equipment groups were available to select. Both reported the issue back to FCA. They told me they would try again today.
I heard the same information about missing packages, from dealership where I am locally, as well. So they aren't ordering quite yet.

pr3dict

Reaction score
Got my order in! I hope I didn't miss any options! LOL
Soooooooooo what are we doing baout the rambox delete not being on any of the orders? Isn't this going to be an issue for us also (while not a big deal for you with the Dually) we will probably lose some payload capacity.

Tater86

Reaction score
Just heard from Granger the system should be fixed by Monday and they will resume taking orders.

Ironsides77

Reaction score
I posted this in another 23' thread.

Priced out loaded limited 3500 and a loaded Laramie 3500 (both diesel) and the price difference is almost $10,000.
Limited $96,365 MSRP
Laramie $86,855 MSRP
The ordering sheets provided here and on the forums for the limited and Laramie differ and it’s aparent in the pricing.

Can anyone tell me if this sounds accurate?

The price sheet I had for the Laramie had more up to date options listed compared to the Limited, the new mirrors for example.

Got my order in! I hope I didn't miss any options! LOL

Sending you a PM.

Fred_Cage

Reaction score
Soooooooooo what are we doing baout the rambox delete not being on any of the orders? Isn't this going to be an issue for us also (while not a big deal for you with the Dually) we will probably lose some payload capacity.
I've been looking through the order guide and even looked at the 22 build site. It actually looks like there are no Ramboxes. There's no option to add it anywhere, no rambox accessory pack, no delete option anywhere.... It looks like it's not available. It's not a concern for me since I want to be able to tow 5th wheels, but I always thought they were awesome.

pr3dict

Reaction score
I've been looking through the order guide and even looked at the 22 build site. It actually looks like there are no Ramboxes. There's no option to add it anywhere, no rambox accessory pack, no delete option anywhere.... It looks like it's not available. It's not a concern for me since I want to be able to tow 5th wheels, but I always thought they were awesome.
They are definitely on the truck... For the limited it's int he A69 equipment group 1. It's listed as:

RAMBOX CARGO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (XB9)

What's weird is there is no way to delete it. From what I've read that is an issue for 5th wheel towing but I cannot confirm that at this time.

Ironsides77

Reaction score
They are definitely on the truck... For the limited it's int he A69 equipment group 1. It's listed as:

RAMBOX CARGO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (XB9)

What's weird is there is no way to delete it. From what I've read that is an issue for 5th wheel towing but I cannot confirm that at this time.

I've sent my builds to a couple dealers and requested the rambox and logo delete on the bed. I'll let everyone know what they say.

Oh and I requested a rear locker or LSD so looking forward to the info on that.

Users who are viewing this thread