Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

2023 New Mirrors Conversion (Merged threads)

Have any of the RAM parts gurus been able to decipher thru the various mirror assembly part numbers to identify whether there is a '23+ configuration that does power fold, heat, and manual extend? When I've tried looking, all the part numbers look the same...
  2. P

Carli Suspension Issues in Snow County?

Stopped by a local Ram dealership yesterday to get quote on installing a set of Carli radius arm drops and 2.5" springs. The dealership is also the local dealer for AEV parts and trucks. The parts guy, who I have worked with for a couple years, highly suggested that I stay away from Carli's...
  3. P

AEV front bumper installed!

Sorry for the poor lighting in the pictures, but I found that the 90° cable relief portion of the sensor plugs is removable from the rest of the plug housing. They "clam shell" around the wires/plug, and can be easily pryed off without breaking them if you're gentle. Removing the 90° gives just...
  4. P

Did anyone else have trouble getting the center park distance sensors installed? Granted it was freezing cold when I was installing the bumper. Do the 90° wire harness plugs really route straight down into the plate metal of the bumper? Seems like a terrible design. Or were my hands too cold to...
  5. P

What rubber stripping did you use to close the gap between the bumper corners and the trim under the lights? I'm installing my bumper, and the gap is HUGE on my truck! Also, anyone got tips on how to route the engine block heater? Between the late hour and AEV's meh pics, I'm stumped Sent from...
  6. P

Which Warn winch did you go with? Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  7. P

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Energy-Execs-Tell-Granholm-Shuttered-US-Oil-Refineries-Wont-Restart.html Read this yesterday. If you run for POTUS saying that you're gonna end the fossil fuel industry, this is what you get. Oil companies took billion dollar losses during...
  8. P

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Have you tried signing over your trade before it's back from the body shop? Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  9. P

I felt the same way every time something popped up with my truck, before I took delivery. So far I've been very pleased with it. Love that every time my gf gets in it she calls it the "spaceship" [emoji23] See if Ram will credit you the cost of repairing the bumper, towards an aftermarket...
  10. P

My 7 months of waiting finally came to an end on Wednesday night. Finally got off work early enough to grab a picture of her Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  11. P

Mine had 18 miles on it when I went to go see it for the first time today Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  12. P

Not that we need any further proof that the order tracker is questionable, I still find it interesting that it still shows my truck as in transit (delivered yesterday). Curiously, it updated this morning to say my delivery date moved up from 10/21 to 10/19 [emoji2369] Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro...
  13. P

How far is your dealership from the rail yard? My dealership is less 10 miles from the yard here in Utah Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  14. P

@OfficerDirtySanchez please mark #1404 delivered. Ordered 3/19, delivered 10/17. Many thanks to those on here that kept me sane the last several months, and especially those that provide the information on this thread that makes it what it is Per my sales guy; the regular PPI tech is out...
  15. P

Very! Expecting to take delivery Wednesday night. Just finished pulling my prototype camper off my soon to be "old truck". Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  16. P

Assuming things go as my sales guy describes; my truck which got off the train Thursday, will be at the dealership no later than Monday night. So 4 days. Dealerships here in Utah are closed Sundays, so 3 working days Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  17. P

Assuming that everything goes smoothly on Wednesday, 214 days Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  18. P

Just got work from my sales guy that my truck has been unloaded at the local train depot. Truck should be at the dealership by Monday, expecting to pick it up Wednesday [emoji1696]. Ordered 3/19 Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  19. P

https://www.bronco6g.com/%f0%9f%94%92-ford-credit-finance-rate-lock-program-for-2023-models-ordered-by-1-3-23/ Looks like Ford is trying to address the issue all of us with extended order times are facing. Curious if Stellantis will respond? Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  20. P

Utah, so it should be UP. Dealer said it was in Wyoming on Monday afternoon, and he said it would typically be another 2-3 days from that point. Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk