Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. H

Engine tick/knock on cold startup

Update 3 Finally got her back 17 August. Shake out run from NYC to Myrtle Beach SC. Guess what? Fuel line started leaking! Took her in to Victory DJCR in Shallote, NC. Great service. They had the fuel line overnighted and I was back on the road the next day. Run back to NYC was uneventful...
  2. H

Augusta, GA - LOTS of parts for sale

Amp step still available?
  3. H

SOLD Amp Research BedStep 75324-01A SOLD

Still available?
  4. H

Update 2 RamCare stinks. Still no truck. RamCare case manager does not return calls. Time to Lemon Law this pig
  5. H

Ram never has parts for these trucks.

I feel your pain. 2022 PW with 880 miles. Diagnosed with internal engine problem. Needs a new engine! At the dealership for 3 weeks now waiting on parts. Never again. Love the look but it's Ford or GMC next time.
  6. H

Update Still waiting to get my PW back! Long block is in but the rest of the parts are not. Surprise surprise Ram Care cannot tell me when remaining parts will ship. I'm beginning to agree with my nephews who both own Raptors. Maybe I should have gone with a different manufacturer
  7. H

She's already there and waiting for the crate to arrive. Now I have to contact customer care and se what they will do regarding the depreciation value of my truck.
  8. H

8500 miles on my 2022 PW. Had the "tick" since day one. Brought her in for the tailgate latch recall and had dealer look into noise. Long story short - waiting on engine replacement for bad wrist pin!
  9. H

Powerwagon light bar options?

Starting to dress my 2022. Does anyone have an interior shot of the control panel mounting?
  10. H

2022 RAM 2500 12INCH SCREEN GLITCHES

I have a 2022 Power Wagon with the 12 inch. Occasionally the volume stops working. I turn the unit off and back on and the issue resolves. As for the 3 chimes if you go into the settings you can turn it off (but who would want to?) My question is why couldn't the put an auto mirror fold function...
  11. H

2022 RAM 2500 12INCH SCREEN GLITCHES

I agree with the chime sounding. It's a red light camera warning. My vent on the Uconnect 5 is on my 2020 Grand Cherokee with the "old" system I can program my mirrors to fold upon parking. The "new improved" system eliminated that feature.
  12. H

New member NY

Here the new kid!
  13. H

New member NY

Hello to all. Just (finally) took delivery on my 22 Power Wagon.