Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Mine says TBD and it is sitting at the dealership waiting on the recall repair.
  2. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I have heard from a source as well, that the "fix" is coming sometime in Jan for the dealerships. Other than not I am told that not much has been released on this supposed transmission "fix." It must be something easy as I have seen some '23s with the RFE listed.
  3. J

I feel your pain. Mine just shipped last week and I ordered at the start of April also. However, it was not built until the middle of August. I do agree that the Last in First out policy literally sucks but it seems that if a unit rolls off the factory floor and a train car is there, it's...
  4. J

Thats the question that I have as well. I can find nothing on a "Stop Sale" but there are numerous outlets reporting voluntary recall, and a statement from Stellanits saying continue to drive like normal. Just watch for the yellow dummy light.
  5. J

Only 90 days to be marked as shipped.. And now the wait begins for the recall to be fixed..
  6. J

I wish I could get a excuse. However, I just get the "I dunno, I am not sure why thats happening." With no follow up. I do know for a fact that a unit went to Dave Smith in Kellogg ID Ordered the same day, almost identical, and the S/N within 500, was delivered and sold before I was even built...
  7. J

Mine was built on 8/25, and a estimated date of 10/28, then 10/14... and back to TBD.. last I checked my unit was still sitting in MX looking for a ride. Ordered on 4/8
  8. J

I feel your pain. I went back to TBD on 10/21. Ordered in early April.
  9. J

I feel your pain. Ordered in early April. The only thing I get from the dealer is "I don't know." ETA is set for tomorrow, and tracker has not updated since August.
  10. J

3500 SRW Ordered April 8 Built- 8/25 1st ETA- 10/28 2nd ETA- 10/21 And the dealer has no clue where it could be. I have learned more from this thread, given the dealer has no clue.