Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Svend02703

Reaction score
One the subject of trains, my dealer called me yesterday to tell me that my truck had finally shipped (4 days after I'd figured that out thru the lovely resources I found here). Unsurprisingly after being on this thread for any length of time, they barely waited an hour to inform me that they were knocking $4k off my trade in value. Sharing this news with a few friends who've been following my 6+ month order adventure, one mentioned that the hurricane might actually have a positive impact on those of us still waiting on our new Rams. I found this video discussing how all the totaled cars in FL might jack used car values back up.

Thoughts?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Very interesting video - Thanks!
When we ordered our 3500 in early May, the dealer did not configure trade-in value in our order, as it was way too soon to know value at delivery. Being on the east coast of Florida, I am hopeful that my F150 trade-in value will remain strong when the RAM arrived in the next several weeks (crossing fingers).

Pearce

Reaction score
One the subject of trains, my dealer called me yesterday to tell me that my truck had finally shipped (4 days after I'd figured that out thru the lovely resources I found here). Unsurprisingly after being on this thread for any length of time, they barely waited an hour to inform me that they were knocking $4k off my trade in value. Sharing this news with a few friends who've been following my 6+ month order adventure, one mentioned that the hurricane might actually have a positive impact on those of us still waiting on our new Rams. I found this video discussing how all the totaled cars in FL might jack used car values back up.

It was suggested to me by a person in the auto industry this could happen. I'll have to do some more research but I don't minding holding on to the 2016 for a bit if this can happen. And I'm in central FL. Only 31,000 miles on it if anyone is interested, LOL

Hangman

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the digital rear view mirror comes with the towing technology group?

Truck is still showing Scheduled, but everything thing else is TBD

Pressure_welder

Reaction score
well decided to call dealer today, seeing as how the new custom welding bed is going in for 10g worth of powder coat and boxliner on friday needed some sort of range on the truck payment. So owner DID make me feel better he very willingly agreed in writing on a hard 20$ range that the truck will remain in price wise for monthly payment. Luckily that range is still at original agreed upon price on the top end and could go below that by 20$ so well see what happens. I am still losing out a bit on trade in value but they've made up for it with discounts on the front end. Hes hoping to see it end of oct but well see. I am still in KZLD and i can only imagine its a 1 month ride to canada. He was actually saying he has orders 9 months old that still arent built yet.

AZOILBURNER

Reaction score
My 3500 DRW posted as built on 22 Sep. Since then, my est delivery date has moved up twice. From 5 Dec, to 28 Nov, now to 10 Nov. Anyone else seen that progression?

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
talked to RAM today. They had a train load of truck leave the plant on the 26th, land in TX on the 28th, inspected and sent out on 01 Oct. Some if not all are sitting on a train in Sait, TX. Basically San Antonio. The Web build tracker is still way off and not updated. I hope a bunch of you get notified soon that your truck is on this train shipment.

GrizzlyRAM

Reaction score
My 3500 DRW posted as built on 22 Sep. Since then, my est delivery date has moved up twice. From 5 Dec, to 28 Nov, now to 10 Nov. Anyone else seen that progression?
3500 DRW

Ordered: Apr 13
Built: Aug 2
1st ETA Delivery date: Oct 7
2nd ETA Delivery date: Sept 30
Update ETA Delivery date today: TBD

No updates since Sept 30. Dealer says they don’t know where it is.

TRXto3500

Reaction score
My DRW was built on sep 23 and the estimates delivery date changed from nov 17 to nov 10.

bslow

Reaction score
Mine almost same build was completed on 8/31. been sitting kzld since 9/20 with a TBD ship date

Tjm1571

Reaction score
Built Sept 1, Delivery date set to Oct 27, then went to TBD, then set Oct 20, but truck has yet to ship... so i see progression in dates but no progression on movement... unlikely to make Oct 20th date...

AZOILBURNER

Reaction score
Built Sept 1, Delivery date set to Oct 27, then went to TBD, then set Oct 20, but truck has yet to ship... so i see progression in dates but no progression on movement... unlikely to make Oct 20th date...
Fingers crossed! Hope it makes it!

neutroniens

Reaction score
Yep it seems like luck is the biggest factor on when you get scheduled when your truck is built and shipped etc. but I’ll take it. lol
Built and shipped the following day!? Mine was built on 9/23 and shipping is still TBD. Luck guy.

john59044

Reaction score
3500 DRW

Ordered: Apr 13
Built: Aug 2
1st ETA Delivery date: Oct 7
2nd ETA Delivery date: Sept 30
Update ETA Delivery date today: TBD

No updates since Sept 30. Dealer says they don’t know where it is.
3500 SRW

Ordered April 8
Built- 8/25
1st ETA- 10/28
2nd ETA- 10/21

And the dealer has no clue where it could be.

I have learned more from this thread, given the dealer has no clue.

Last edited:

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
@brv10 my truck has long since delivered and loving it. I just wanted to say how cool it is that you continue to provide information. You're an awesome resource and obviously a great guy/girl. Appreciate what you do for others without expecting anything in return, we could use more of that in this world!

Users who are viewing this thread