Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Lettikka

DPF GAUGE DOESN'T WORK AFTER Y43 RECALL

I don't want the title of the thread to be confusing....DPF gauge has red " 0% " since I got the truck in December of 22 and it now has 9000 miles on it. However I took it in for the Y43 PM sensor and PCM update a few months ago and figured the gauge would work after this was done. It does not...
  2. Lettikka

Did Ya'll Get This Letter Too? - PARTICULATE MATTER SENSOR

It says it may not have been installed during manufacturing? Sounds sketchy. Anyone know exactly what this is? The letter also states that FCA will warranty the DPF for 12 months after this module is intalled... Kinda sounds like it could be bad for the DPF?
  3. Lettikka

CONCERNING VIDEO

I watched a lot of PD Diesel's videos as my truck was being built and shipped and for the most part they all got me psyched up for getting into my beast. This one was truly disturbing. I doubt any one of us has the type of mileage on a 2022 like this guy does but can anyone confirm or debunk...
  4. Lettikka

FUEL/OIL FILTER WRENCH

May seem like an odd topic but I am looking to outfit my shop with some filter wrenches that won't come apart when the work is tough and the plier type tend to tear the filters apart. I have been using the flexible handle type and they work well enough until the rivets come apart and I am...
  5. Lettikka

NEW MEMBER - LETTIKKA - CONVERTING FROM 1500 TO 3500

Hello all, I got my first Ram in 2019, 1500 Laramie, loaded, black, midnight edition. We had sent the kid to college and sold the boat so I thought I was done with towing and my daily at the time was a GMC 2500. I thought I would enjoy the luxury of the Ram, and I have. However, a group of...