Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Sancroix

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

My first view of my new pickup - 2 July 2022.
  2. Sancroix

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well, if it is accurate to say the feature is not there unless specifically called in a build group, then no one ordering a Bighorn/Lonestar could have it. I do see Blind Spot Monitoring called in a group for the Tradesman. But no such line item for any groups available to the Bighorn. The...
  3. Sancroix

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

No, blind spot monitoring wasn't something that came up from me or them. I would hope with all the towing options I chose if it needed to be specified it would have been triggered (like ordering 20" wheels triggers 20" rims). I'll write them this weekend and call them Tuesday.
  4. Sancroix

Looking back at the build sheet I do not see a line item the specifies the blind spot assistance. I hope that does not mean it is not present, because this truck was ordered for towing, and the manual says the trailer merge assist is a function of the blind spot monitoring.
  5. Sancroix

Thank you for the picture. It's useful as a cross reference and tells me I am looking in the right spot in Uconnect. My menu is missing that line-item feature. Here's a shot from my truck; the lack of a scrollbar on this page indicates these are all the settings available. I did finally spot...
  6. Sancroix

So, I went to Lake Charles to pick up my truck today. Got a ride from one of my best friends, who has family there. Got to the MD dealership around Noon, and spoke to Robert Hardesty and Aaron Ginsburg. We did a walk-a-round, adjusted the tire pressures down from 80psi, and noted a blemish on...
  7. Sancroix

Well I have a standing offer from my credit union on 48-month note. MD seems to require you apply for financing with them, so I will do so, and take the better of the two offers.
  8. Sancroix

Mine was delivered to Mark DCJR in Lake Charles, LA. It arrived at the dealer on the 22nd (according to RAM tracker) and now I've begun the process of payment and deciding on delivery.
  9. Sancroix

Tracker shows it shipped 5 June - around the time others here saw their builds get on a train.
  10. Sancroix

I got an email from Aaron at Mark Dodge with a picture of my Red Ryder! To the others who were shipped around the same date I hope you're getting good news about deliveries, too. I'm sorry to read here that some got their dates pushed, and I hope that clears up soon.
  11. Sancroix

I hear you. Once the RAM Tracker got updated, my sales rep essentially told me to go there for updates.
  12. Sancroix

Curious if anyone else here has a shipped date of 5 June, and/or expected delivery date to Mark Dodge of 27 June?
  13. Sancroix

FWiW, in the Microsoft browsers (Internet Explorer, and Edge) pressing the F12 key on the keyboard will also bring up the dev tools (same as the Inspect option from the pop-up context menu). I can't speak to other browser options like Firefox or Chrome.
  14. Sancroix

And apparently I'm shipped out on the 5th! Almost feels real!
  15. Sancroix

This build process has been a real roller coaster. Two months of very little movement, then in less than a week it's gone from building, to built, and now I have the Monroney window sticker. I guess the next long step is going to be waiting for delivery to Mark Dodge.
  16. Sancroix

Hahahah! The bot's name was Stella; works for Stellantis
  17. Sancroix

Well that build went quick! Yesterday I learned my truck was being built, and today it shows complete! But now the delivery to dealer has changed from July 02 to TBD. So I guess I've joined The Brotherhood of Ship Waiting.
  18. Sancroix

Well...points for progress, I suppose, for my build: 3C6UR5DJ2NG312189. Looks like I'm in build as of 30 May, but the finish date has pushed by over a month. With the shipping environment as it is, I may not see this truck until the end of summer, if then.
  19. Sancroix

Interesting how the timelines differ, between our two. Both 2500s, though the package types are different. I wonder if it took longer to confirm the parts for your Power Wagon? Then again, your order was placed a month earlier, and went to D1 only 10 days later.
  20. Sancroix

Thank you! Not a complaint - more of an observation - I don't see a "Receive notifications by giving us your email..." on the page. Still, I like having a tool from the manufacturer to see status.