Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

mr hankey

Reaction score
Mine was delivered to Mark DCJR in Lake Charles, LA. It arrived at the dealer on the 22nd (according to RAM tracker) and now I've begun the process of payment and deciding on delivery.
Nice!!
My eta is next Monday. From what I’ve read here about good shipping experiences on here that’s the way I’m going to go. To my front door with the still full tank of fuel.
The Ram 2500 page still says 0% financing still available til 7/5. Will you be taking advantage of this?

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Mine was delivered to Mark DCJR in Lake Charles, LA. It arrived at the dealer on the 22nd (according to RAM tracker) and now I've begun the process of payment and deciding on delivery.
I’m gonna have mine delivered to my wife’s work. If they are still shipping for $1.00 per mile and can deliver to WI in 3 days I’ll let them send mine to NC . You can’t make the trip and drive back for that!

Sancroix

Reaction score
Nice!!
My eta is next Monday. From what I’ve read here about good shipping experiences on here that’s the way I’m going to go. To my front door with the still full tank of fuel.
The Ram 2500 page still says 0% financing still available til 7/5. Will you be taking advantage of this?
Well I have a standing offer from my credit union on 48-month note. MD seems to require you apply for financing with them, so I will do so, and take the better of the two offers.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Well I have a standing offer from my credit union on 48-month note. MD seems to require you apply for financing with them, so I will do so, and take the better of the two offers.
I told sandi up front I’d send them a bank check/ transfer for the balances owed and she said no problem . Here’s what MD offers
FCA has 0% for 36
1.9% for 48
2.9% for 60
3.9% for 72

mr hankey

Reaction score
I’m gonna have mine delivered to my wife’s work. If they are still shipping for $1.00 per mile and can deliver to WI in 3 days I’ll let them send mine to NC . You can’t make the trip and drive back for that!
Didn’t someone just get one shipped to WI within 3 days time for 1100?
I’m on Long Island so the two bridges with huge tolls (for trailers especially) I’m sure it’ll be a bit higher but yep, you can’t make the trip and drive back for that. Haven’t heard any horror stories yet.

mr hankey

Reaction score
I told sandi up front I’d send them a bank check/ transfer for the balances owed and she said no problem . Here’s what MD offers
FCA has 0% for 36
1.9% for 48
2.9% for 60
3.9% for 72
Thanks for the current rates! I’ll go for the 0% for as much as they’ll lend me. With rising rates I’d be better leaving money in the bank.

And do they want the money wired like the down payment?

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Didn’t someone just get one shipped to WI within 3 days time for 1100?
I’m on Long Island so the two bridges with huge tolls (for trailers especially) I’m sure it’ll be a bit higher but yep, you can’t make the trip and drive back for that. Haven’t heard any horror stories yet.
Yes, the post is around 5 pages back. I’m hoping that holds true for me, I’m about 900 miles from MD. Maybe I can get on a truck load heading up your way. Surely theirs a company that hauls multiple, about has to be for that rate

Surgdoc4

Reaction score
Kind of frustrating for me, but I see others who are patient and have waited a lot more in time than I have. I had always thought as I got older I would become more patient and understanding, I guess I have but I am still frustrated a bit over my truck. Since 1994 I have ordered four Ram Cummins trucks and bought a Cummins powered unit off the lot. I turned 65 today and believe this will be my last new truck or vehicle for that matter. I hesitate sounding like a whiny beech but my truck has been built since the 16th with no shipping even planned yet. I know some other folks are in a much more exasperating position than me, but none the less, it sits on the back on my mind very prominently. Maybe I'll be in the next batch of rail shipments heading to Denver from Saltillo, that would be nice. I'm not saying anything constructive or beneficial to anyone here, but it does help to make it more palatable talking to everyone here about it, for me anyway. Good luck to us all, and thank the Lord we're not driving Fords, Chevys, Toyotas, or Nissans. I've pared back toView attachment 40106 just 8 Dodges now. I'm combining two 80s trucks into another hunting vehicle so I'll end up with seven trucks once I get my new Beauty and sell my 2012 3500.

Surgdoc4

Reaction score
Probably easier waiting when you have options. I too turned 65 a few months ago, surprisingly patience is still not a virtue of mine either. That 2012 3500 should fetch a good price since it was the last year DEF not required.

M376X6

Reaction score
Probably easier waiting when you have options. I too turned 65 a few months ago, surprisingly patience is still not a virtue of mine either. That 2012 3500 should fetch a good price since it was the last year DEF not required.
I'm hoping it will. It has 71K miles on it now. It's starting to get great fuel mileage running upwards of between 17 and 18 miles per gallon if I don't push it. That's without a load. Interesting how it takes so many miles for the engine and
drivetrain to smooth out and work more easily. I am kind of happy that I'm not too old to still get excited about a new toy. Best of luck to you with yours.

Nealy065

Reaction score
Has anybody who is stuck at the Midlothian auto park tried calling them and seeing if they can provide any updates? I just want to find out if it has left yet or has any scheduled dates to leave. The tracker shows estimated delivery of 6/27 but I’m not holding my breathe as this is the second change.

2500Ram

Reaction score
This whole ordeal taking so long keeps making me spend money on the truck before I even see it. So far we have back seat car seat protector mats, bed mat, and Amp Research steps (anyone want to buy cab length polished factory steps?).

Wholeo

Reaction score
This whole ordeal taking so long keeps making me spend money on the truck before I even see it. So far we have back seat car seat protector mats, bed mat, and Amp Research steps (anyone want to buy cab length polished factory steps?).
I wish I would of starting buying mods for my truck several months ago. My truck is getting closer to being delivered and i started looking for the same mods and prices have gone up quite a bit.

2500Ram

Reaction score
I wish I would of starting buying mods for my truck several months ago. My truck is getting closer to being delivered and i started looking for the same mods and prices have gone up quite a bit.
No better time than now! The only thing I need is a rolling tonneau cover and I will be set.

Aero_Dave

Reaction score
No better time than now! The only thing I need is a rolling tonneau cover and I will be set.
Me too. I’m looking at the RetraxPro MX before my truck is here! Looks to be a nice cover & easy install as well.

Dave…

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Me too. I’m looking at the RetraxPro MX before my truck is here! Looks to be a nice cover & easy install as well.

Dave…
I bought that for mine.. and a full ranch hand front bumper, steps, headache rack, 2” rear dually spacers, Toyo at3 tires, a B&W turn over ball, a banks pedal monster, bulletpoint phone holder, and a few other things that I can’t remember

bwf1911

Reaction score
Ha! Same, weigh safe hitch, husky xact mats, mud guards, recovery bag, ceramic coating all in boxes just waiting.

matemike

Reaction score
Just checked the UP automated railcar tracker and the eta to Port Allen dropped from 0700 on the 28th, to 0700 on the 29th. Is this common? It has made every other stop several hours earlier than the eta.

Users who are viewing this thread